Chapter 18

Amberlynns POV

We've been at the prison for along time. Here's a quick review of what's happened. Daryl came back with Merle,Rick talked to 'the governor','the governor' came to over rule the prison twice. The first time 'the governor' came we were here, the second time we were 'gone', waiting for Philip and his people to leave so we could go back home. That's when Carl randomly shot that kid from Woodbury, but I understood why he could have killed us right when we brought him in. We have Woodbury kids a virus came through only some survived when the virus was around I was pissed at Daryl for takin my bandana. I don't have braces no more, me and Carl took at screwdriver and prided 'em off (Don't try takin your braces off with a screwdriver.). Carl and I are now fourteen, nothing has happened between us yet, yet people yet, but we do flirt, argue, hate each other every once and awhile. I still love him though. Me and Violet are on speaking terms now.
*
*
*
'The governor' is back now with Michonne and Hershel I think. "Oh my god Carl not again." I whisper to Carl with a groan. All of us in a blab our guns pointed toward 'the governor' "They have Michonne and Hershel I think." Carl told me No Carl he has halogens of them. Well if he even has them. But all I did was give Carl a look that said -No-Freaking-Duh. "I just want to talk Rick." The one eyed prick said. Blah blah blah I wasn't paying any attention to what was happening. All I had was my gun lined up perfectly through the fence to the 'governor's' head. I started to zone in I heard one eye over there say "Is Hershel on the council?" A woman pulled Hershel out of a truck and put him on his knees I look back and see Maggie cover her mouth and Beth just gasp. "What about Michonne?" A woman pulled Michonne out of the truck and did the same to her as they did Hershel. I focus on Rick who was walking to that prick with a tank and army of people. Daryl began explaining what we'll do and started passing guns out.
*
*
*
Me, Daryl and Carl lined up with each other "I can shoot him right now and get it over with." I look over at Daryl who looked at Carl "Trust your dad kid his got it planed." "You'd just start something else too." Carl shrugged "We could just get it over with but okay." child I wanna slap you right now in a the prick moved Michonne's katana away from Hershel's neck but struck the side if his neck. Maggie and Beth started screaming, tears filled my eyes Carl looked at me watery eyed. Rick yelled and started shooting and that's what I did I shot missed but when Carl shot he shot 'the governor' in the arm.
*
*
*
Me, Rick and Carl ran up to the baby carrier hoping Judith was there. She wasn't go figures, Carl shot a walker down until he ran out of bullets crying Rick grabbed him "Carl no Carl." Carl cried. I just cried because there's nothing I really could have done. "Come on we have to go." I look around for any site of Daryl "Okay." Carl held his dad up and waited for me "I'm gonna stay and look for Daryl." I said wiping my tears away "Your not going to find him. You'll die if you stay." I shook my head "I'm not leaving without him." Rick looked up "Please." I sigh and hold Ricks other side. Once we got out of the prison me and Carl went to look back "Don't look back. Don't look back."

Shadow of my innocence (Carl grimes)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara