Chapter 24

Disbelieve
[dis-bi-leev] verb
To have no belief; refuse or reject belief.

Im going to die, I won't make it in this world. I say I'm fine I'm not, I'm as good as dead. Yea I'm a Dixon but that don't mean nothin I'm not strong I will die. To be honest I have no faith in myself anymore. "Carl, your going to live until there's no more walkers. Your going to find a pretty girl and have a son as handsome as you, and a daughter as pretty as her mom." Carl looked at me funny. "You'll be that girl." I stifle a laugh "I'm going to die with both know that." Carl put his hand to my head "That was random." He said pulling his hand back. "Blue eyes, how will you remember me when I'm gone?" "Amberlynn don't talk like that your going to live okay." Carl left and came back with Maggie "There's something wrong with her please help."
Carl then walked away. "I just fell that I'm going to die. Im not as strong as everyone else. And want to know what the boy I like would remember me as." I told Maggie before say asked me anything. But anyway she talked me into that I am strong and that I could more and likely take her on in a fight
*
*
*
I ran and jumped on Carl. I kissed his lips then pulled back "What was that for?" "I just want to show you how much I love you." Carl smiled and kissed me again. Wolf whistles came from the guys, Carl set me on the floor. "Damn Amberlynn you got some balls to do that." Daryl said "I ain't got balls. I'm just a Dixon." Daryl smirked "Thats correct. And you do wild things like last night." now their gonna ask questions thanks Daryl Maggie over here protective Maggie, asked "What'd my baby do last night?" I sigh messing around a little bit saying "Nothing mom." Maggie crossed her arms "I treat you like your my child because I love you now tell me what you did last night." I look at Michonne she started "Well these men came and tried to kill us all. They didn't see Amb so they weren't going to do anything. Daryl was with the group but once he tried to stop them from killing us the beat him. Last minute little wild over there jumped out even though she's injured drew the attention to her. Gave Rick a code and that happened she ran to Carl and took a shotgun butt and knocked the dude off Carl." Maggie looked so shocked and turned to Glenn. "Oh my god."
*
*
*
Carls POV

"I would describe you as a soldier, archer, sassy, beautiful, didn't take no shiz, sweet,and a goddess. But I would remember you sitting down in long green grass, playing with one of you arrows as your long hair danced in the wind." I told Amberlynn playing with my fingers "But there's no need to remember you, because you'll always be with me." She smiled a smile I've never seen it was beautiful "Thanks Grimes." "Do you fake smile?" I asked "Every day." Amber said ",But you just saw my real smile." I smiled at her "Your beautiful." she stood up "No I'm not." then she walked to Maggie.
*
*
*
"I'm laying on you if you move your going to die." Amberlynn told Ryelnn. "Bishh I ain't your pillow go somewhere else." Ryelnn push Amberlynn away. "Fine. Glenn! I need a pillow." Glenn turned and said "Eww I don't want a disease!" Ambers jaw dropped "Rude!" I chuckle a little bit "Carl-l-l-l." "What-t-t?" "I need a pillow." Amberlynn put her hand in my lap "Carl your my pillow." After a couple minutes Amber fell asleep. Ryelnn came and sat next to me "I never got your name, blue eyes." I chuckled a bit "Carl Grimes. You?" "Obviously I'm Ryelnn Dixon pus." She laughed. "Are you her boy friend?" I look down at Amberlynn and play with her hair "I wish." Ryelnn laughed "I saw that kiss earlier. Looked like she likes you to me. Once we get outta here or if we ever get out of here ask her to be your girlfriend." Ryelnn stood up and walked away. Maggie then crouched in front of me "Carl treat her right, if you don't I'll strangle you. Okay?" I nod. I fall asleep after that.
*
*
*
Amberlynns POV

I woke up with my head on the cold floor. Alone, I saw everyone doing there own thing I slowly rose to my feet. I look around to find Carl, I found him lip locking with Ryelnn. Little man whore. I walked over there and tapped Carls shoulder he pulls back and looks at me like I was crazy. I fake a smile "Surprise!" Carl backed away from Ryelnn "I'm so sorry." he said. I shrug and walked to Ryelnn slapping her across the face "You know I like him, because you watched me kiss him. And still you lip lick with him." I walk to Carl and whisper in his ear "Way to break a promise Grimes." I stood back "Have fun macking out with that whore." I turned and walked away. Tara came and sat next to me "What's wrong honey?" I quickly wipe away my tears "Nothing." she pulled my head up "What's wrong?" I nod my head toward Carl and Ryelnn who went back to lip locking. "Oh I'm sorry honey." I shake it off "Its good." Tara hit my arm and pointed to Maggie who was trying to strangle Carl. But Glenn's holding her back so were all good.
*
*
*
"I'm sorry." Carl said leaning against the wall with me "I don't care." I went to walk away but he grabbed my forearm "I love you." my heart burned hearing those words, it killed me to say it but I had to show him he needs to stop trying he can't go kiss another girl then come to me begging. "I don't love you." My heart hurts. I'm going to cry, I'm in pain, but so is he. Who's in more pain? Carls face washed with sadness "You don't mean that." I turned my head "Yeah I do. How would you feel if you just saw your cousin for the first time in along time then me go over and lip lock with him? How would you feel Carl how?" Am I hurting him like he hurt me? "I'd bust his jaw." "Exactly, but I didn't do that. Now stop leave me alone." I pulled my arm away.
*
*
*
My fist were covered in blood. I was pulled away, my waist being held. "Let me go." I fussed in Glenn's arms "Look what you did. You did that Amber." Glenn said "Yeah I know, y'all are lucky I have flipped on Carl." Glenn let of me and Daryl walked in front me "Why?" "Well that man whore was macking out with Ryelnn. What happened to loyalty?" Daryl turned around angry, he looked like he was going to kill someone "Carl!" Rick said. "I said it was an mistake." I sat in the corner. "Carl you should have let me leave the last time I tried. Because this wouldn't of happened, and you'd be with Ryelnn."