Chapter 8

Violets POV

I look around while I was sitting with Lori when I saw Amberlynn jump on Daryl trying to hide from Carl. Lori noticed m staring "Is Amber really a satin? Because if so I don't every see it." Lori asked "No, really she's not. She has a good heart, but she never shows it." Lori placed a hand on my knee "Tell me anything you need to let out." I sigh "Amber is a good person she just dosent show it I don't know why though. She never shows anything good. She has gotten meaner since we lost 'Him'. She is such a nice, beautiful girl, she just trying to push people away. She thinks there's nothing good in the world." I look at Lori "Not to get too personal but who's 'Him'?" I frown "Your not. But any who 'him' is our brother Chase we lost him and Ambers freaked out." Lori started laughing and pointed at Carl who now had Amber thrown over his shoulders screaming a hittin his back I crack a smile.

Ambers POV

Carl put me down and said "I'll get you." I smile and run off. "Whoa hey girly." Lori said as I zoom past her I back up and talk to her "Hey Lori." I grab her hand and lead her to a step so she could sit "Thanks sweetie." I smiled Lori patted the spot next to her. "Carl likes you." I look out in the field and watch Carl run around with Daryl "Why does everyone keep saying that." Lori laughed "I've told you before." I smiled "Your an amazing girl. I see you and Carl getting together sometime in this cruel word. I see you two growing up already, I don't want you to grow up yet and stay young forever." Lori said leaning her head on my shoulder "I want to stay young." "Lori chuckled "That's a good thing." I lean my head lightly against Lori's "Amber," "Yes." "I saw you kiss Carl earlier this morning, I'm glad you stole his first kiss." I smiled wider "I'm glad I was too." "That's good to hea-" Lori cut herself falling by asleep. Glenn came by and picked Lori up taking her to her cell. I sat there staring into the world beyond the gates, when arms wrapped around my stomach flipping me over. "Carl!" I shriek "Your good I'm here to protect you." Carl came out of nowhere, who's holding me if Carl's not "Glenn can you carry her to our cell?" Carl asked "Yes." Glenn took off walking with me still in his arms "Whats with this little shin dig?" Glenn smiled "Something." I chuckle and lay my head on his chest.