Chapter 14

Amberlynn POV

When we got to Rick, was leaving there was a black woman I never seen here and when I did I put my hand on my knife. "Hey it's okay she's gonna help us get Maggie and Glenn back." Carl pushed my knife back into the holster. "Bye Daryl come back safe please." I hug him "Alright love ya kid." "Love ya too."
*
*
*
It's been about a day a group stopped by we helped them. I tried to stay away but Carl got me to go in and meet 'em. When I first went in a girl name Sasha told me that me and the little boy in the cowboy hat were warriors and to keep it up if were gonna live.
*
*
*
Rick came back with Glenn and Maggie everyone but Daryl. Rick got out of the car while the others dove into the prison, he hugged Carl and me. Then turned to Carol "He's alive and his brother. Daryl went off with Merle." As the words came out of Ricks mouth I flipped "You let him leave?! No no this can't be happening! You kept fu- freaking black ninja but not Daryl! You, I, no I can't. The last of my family I like you let leave! I'm done!" I stomp to mine and Carls cell. I gather my stuff in my little bag I had "Where are you going?" Carl asked from behind me "I'm leaving. If Daryl's not here I'm not going to be either." I turn around and try to shove pass him. "I'm not letting you leave." "Carl yes. Move please that's all I ask please." Damn child move! "I lost my mom. My dad only cares for the group. I need you." I sigh "You have Beth and Judith. Now let me leave."
*
*
*
Glenn started taking charge after Rick started seeing things when Sasha's group was trying to see if the could stay. Glenn started talkin about how he could go kill the governor with Michonne. Then I got yelled at for pitchin on saying if help kill the governor. "I'm going to our cell. I told Carl and walked to out cell. I really had nothin to do so I took out my pad of paper and pencil and started drawing Carl.