Chapter 10

Carls POV

I smile a little when Amber starts to tuck in her shirt into her pants. "Your gonna tumble for me?" Amber shot me a look "Yeah I am that's what you wanted." She backs up and started to tumble. Damn she's good! She's just so perfect and Carl stop you can't love her. I don't love her I can't I've got mom and dad. What am I talking about I like her she's pretty. "There ya go ya happy?" I nodded "Very." While nodding Amberlynn walked over to Beth. I followed her, and put my chin on her head.

Amberlynns POV

'What in the worl?' Beth mouthed to me 'I don't know.' I mouthed back. "Carl?" "Yeah?" "Can ya get your chin off my head. Suddenly the speakers go off Carl let's go quickly and Beth runs another way. Shiz! I took off after Carl but lost him,Maggie,and Lori. So I went in a room across from the one they ran into. A couple minutes later I peep my head out of the door and make a run for the room Carls in Maggie came rushing out with a baby in her hands, I run down the stairs faster than you can think. Carl came into view he was standing over Lori, I was about four steps behind when Carl pulled the gun trigger. I sank to my knees and cried, he turned around tears in his eyes and hugged me. "It's okay." We told one another. I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep in mine crying.