Chapter 23

Carl and Michonne played a game on the train tracks. Carl won he got Michonnes last Big Cat but split it with her. We set up some traps and made alittle place to stay. We are out checking the traps right now, we started to here a man scream Carl took off after the screaming. "F it!" I ran on my own even though there was pain. "We can't help him." Rick said pulling Carl back we sat and watched as the man was eaten. A few walkers came toward us Carl swooped me up and ran.
*
*
*
"Carl." I say playing with his fingers as he tried to sleep "Yeah?" "Promise me you'll love me forever." Carl slightly opened his eyes "Promise." "Promise?" "I promise I'll love you until the world is no longer in the atmosphere." I smiled and closed my eyes "I'll love you that long too." It was quite for minute until men came out of nowhere and pulled Carl out of the truck. I was on the floor of the truck so they couldn't have seen me. I watched Carl he mouthed to me Don't do anything stupid. Daryl came out and said what he did, men the started to beat him. I slowly climb out of the truck AMBERLYNN! Carl mouthed to me. I limp out into the circle "Want blood take it from me alright. I ain't nothin to live for, the four people right there have something to live for. Kill me." I looked at Rick who nodded slightly then headbutted the man who held a gun to his head which just set something off. I ran to where Carl was Dammit my leg! I picked up one of the shotguns on the floor and hit the guy that was on Carl off. That's when gun shots went off and me and Carl went to run to Daryl and Michonne, but I was grabbed and pulled back a knife held to my neck "I swear I'll kill her!" The man screeched. I pulled my knife from the holster and stabbed the guy in the gut. Carl ran and picked me up as Rick ran and stabbed the guy multiple times, I had my head in Carl's lap and Michonne was holding Carl.
*
*
*
We jumped the fence, and busted into Terminus. We were being patted down when the guy slaps the hell out of my leg I thought it was patting not slapping. I winced a little bit Carl must have noticed "Aye dipshit watch her leg." the man turned and looked at Carl the went on with the pat down. Blah blah blah, none of that's really important from what happened after that. We ran through different areas as bullets hit the ground, but were stopped "Drop your weapons. Drop them now or we kill the children." The three adults looked at one another. I let my gun slip from my fingers, then threw my knife down and my other weapons. "Ring leader go to the box car. The boy and girl go with you." Rick turned and went to the box car. Then Garthe called out by Archer, Samurai, Soldier, and Boy. When we were in the boxcar we saw Glenn, Maggie, Bob, Sasha, and other people. One person caught my eye, long golden hair, freckles, gray blue eyes. I push past the people "Ryelnn?" I ask as she turns around "Amberlynn?" "It's me." Ryelnn pulls me in for a hug. "Thought you were dead." I told her, little thing about Ryelnn she's my cousin my dads other brothers daughter. Surprising Daryl has three brothers huh?! "I didn't think you were your too mean." I put my hands on my hips "What can I say I'm a Dixon."
*
*
*
I sat in a corner while everyone else talked. Carl came and sat with me "I wonder why they called me Soldier." Carl smiled "Its because your injured and were still fighting." I smiled a bit. "They should have called you Handsome not Boy." Carl smiled and intertwined our fingers. He just started at me for a bit, "Is there something on my face? Oh my god is it blood?" Carl chuckled "No, your just beautiful." "Far from it, you want to see beautiful look at Maggie." Carl leaned in a softly kissed my lips "Your beautiful." I leaned my head on his lap. "Carl?" "Yeah?" "Do you still love me?" "I will always love you as long as you love me." I smiled "I love you." I closed my eyes.

DREAM:

MICHONNE CAME CHARGING AT ME BUT AS A WALKER. I LOST EVERYONE IN THE GROUP, BUT HER AND SHE CHANGED. I HEARD A CRUCH BEHIND ME I QUICKLY LOOK TO SEE CARL. BUT CARL WASNT CARL HE WAS A WALKER. EVERYONE CAME OUT AS A WALKER, I STARTING CRYING. I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO SHOOT THEM SO I BROUGHT THE BARRLE TO MY HEAD AND BAM.

I woke up screaming.