Chapter 7

I woke up alone, no longer feeling the presents of Carl's warm arms around my cold body. I got up and walk out of my cell to walk into the cell with cries. I run into the cell with the cries "Whoa what happened?" I ask but then look to the bed, no body had to answer my question. I saw Hershel without a leg, "A walker bit his leg! We had to cut it off!" "We need more towels sheets whatever!' Carol screamed. I run to my cell grab the only other flannel I have left and run back into the cell "Here!' Lori placed the flannel against Hershel's half leg I guess you would call it. Carl rushed in with a bag of supplies "Here." Carl set it at his mom "Where did you get this?" Lori asked "The infirmary." "You went by yourself?!" Loris voice rose "Yeah I killed two walkers what the big deal?" "You could have gotten hurt!" Carl sighed getting frustrated "I was trying to help now get off my back!" Beth's head shot up "Carl you can't talk to her like that she's your mother!" Carl stormed out of the cell. Lori looked at me "I'll go talk to him." I went to walk out when Lori looked at me with thankful eyes as well as Beth "Just take care of Hershel. Stop lookin at me and help." I then walked out. "CARL!" I yell running up to him "What do you want? You wanna yell at me too?!" Carl turned and faced me "No.." "..are you going to tell me I can't talk to my mom like that?" I shake my head "No..." "Then what do you needed?" "Well well are you on your period?" "My mom just got on my nerves, I just wanted to help and she fre-" I didn't want to here Carl rant so I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. "What was that for?" Carl pulled back holding my waist "For you to shut up." I pull out of his grip pack his lips one more teasing him. I pull back sending him to lean forward for more, I put my finger to his lips "See Ya later Grimes." I go to walk over to Daryl "You can't just leave me hanging." I turn walking backward "Yes I can." I wink. Carl came running at me "Dixon!" I scream and jump on him.