Chapter 15

Amberlynns POV

Carl and Beth came into the cell. I shut my notebook really fast, and play it like I wasn't drawin Carl "Hey guys." Carl smiled "I found ya something." "Yeah it's really pretty you'll like it." Beth chimed in. "Stand up." Carl told me, I stood up Beth covered my eyes and Carl started wrapping something around my neck. "Y'all better not try to choke me out because I will kill y'all in ya sleep for chokin me. Ya got it?" The two started laughing "We aren't going to choke you. In fact Beth you can let go of Ambs eyes." I look down at was dangling from my neck it was a beautiful necklace. I jump on Carl and kiss his cheek "Oh my thank you Carl!" "You welcome." Carls name was being called so he let me go and left me with Beth. "I saw ya drawin Carl. It's pretty good." I blush "Thanks y-you want to see it?" Beth's eyes light up "Please." I bend down and grab my notebook in the middle of that Beth slapped the crap outta my butt. "Here." I say handing her the notebook, "Whys there S.O.S someone help me in the corner?" Beth asked pointing in the corner "A song I knew." "Will ya sing it for me?" I bit my lip "I don't see why not." Beth put her hand up real fast "I'm gonna get Judith okay." She ran out and came back with Judith in her arms.
*
*
*
*
"S.O.S someone help it's not healthy for me to feel this way. Why are you making this hard, you got me tossin' and turnin' and I can't sleep at night. This time someone come and rescue me cause you in my mind got me losing it." I smiled down at Judith "Just your presence and I second guess my satiety yes it's a lesson, it's unfair, you stole my vanity." I little tickle Judith's tummy and start singing again "My tummys up in knots so when I see you I get do hot. My common sense is out the door can't seem to find the lock. S.O.S some one help me." I ended the rest. Clapping starts I look up and see Carl clapping "Your great." I look back to Judith who's in my arms "No." "Yeah, you are. You should sing to the group sometime. No offense Beth, but Amber your better then Beth." "Yeah your better then me." I sigh "Some time okay promised guys."
*
*
*
*
I was sitting up in bed while Carl layed down. "Amber?" "Carl?" I smiled "Can you sing for me?" dude I suck at singing why you want to here me? "Uh yeah." Carl smiled. "Done all lot things I'm not so proud of. Took a lot of turns that turned out wrong. That's a worn out song. Day by day moment by moment taking my chances trusting my heart wasn't to smart,
Loneley and lost as I can be. No wait it's up to me. I will survive I will endure when goings rough you can't be sure. I'll though it out, I won't give in.
If I'm knocked down Ill get up again. As long as my dreams alive I will survive. Letting go of my bad habits hangin on to hope for better times.
I'll be fine. Learning to sleep in that bed that I made. Laying the blanket where it belongs. I've gotta be strong.
Tear drops no one sees but me. I won't stop I'll always believe.
I will survive I will endure. When the going you can't be sure. I'll tough it out I won't give in. If I'm knocked down I'll get up again. As long as my dreams alive I will survive." I stopped "That's all you get tonight." I smiled "No more your great." Carl whined "I'm tired. Goodnight." I lay down next to him and snuggle into the pillow.