Chapter 19

I sat on the kitchen table of the house we raided playing with an arrow. Tears hit my shoes and arrow with a light thump, it was peaceful. Rick and Carl argued in the other room. Would Carl just stop being a dick to his dad? I get he's mad but really? Carl came in "You okay?" He asked sitting next to me "Yeah Carl I'm fine." No I'm not help me. Make it better please. Carl sighed and put his hands on the side of my face making me look up. "That's not what your tears said." I shook my head making him take his hands back "What tears? I just have alleges." I saw the look in Carl's eyes basically saying Your crying. Holy shiz! I slightly smile "I'm crying okay, but I'm not crying for me." Carl cocked his head "Then who are you crying for?" I sigh and set my arrow in its quill. "Hershel, Maggie,Beth,Glenn,Michonne,Lizze,Mika, Carol, your dad, Violet, and you."
*
*
*
I curled up in a ball next to Carl on the ground. "Here take the covers sheet thingy, your freezing." Carl told me trying to hand the sheet thingy to me "No Carl you'll freeze. *giggles a bit* I'm not cold at all." "You sure?" "Yes I'm sure now go to sleep." The next morning I woke up under the sheet thingy Rick sleeping on the couch, but no Carl. I started to freak out, I jump up and see a note of paper on the floor with a pencil in Carl's writing it said
WENT ON A RUN ILL BE BACK

SINCERELY, CARL

I take the pencil and flip the paper over writing

WENT TO FIND CARL BE BACK SOON. DONT COME LOOKING YOUR IN PAIN.

-AMBERLYNN DIXON

I walk over and kiss Ricks fourhead and walk out the door. I look down and see foot prints Not a smart idea but let's follow the footprints... I followed the footprints. They led me to Carl who was sitting on the floor of a store crying. I stepped quietly well tried to step over a piece of wood on the floor, but failed and fell right on my back. I open my eyes back up to the barrel of Carls gun in my face. "Aye get the thing outta my face." Carl pulled back his gun "Amberlynn?" "Carl."