Part 40

I take the coffee over to the bedside cabinet as Diana sits down on the bed. As I'm straightening up from setting the mugs down, she reaches over and slides a hand onto my waist. I turn and see her gazing up at me, the seriousness of her expression again vying with the blatant desire in her eyes. Her hand drifts down over my hip, down off the t-shirt and onto my bare leg. I move closer, to stand in front of her, and nudge her feet apart with mine. The touch of our bare feet sends a little jolt of pleasure through us both and I hear her catch her breath. Her fingers stroke the back of my bare thigh, as I stroke the top of her foot with my toe for a moment. Instinctively, I bend the leg she's touching, pushing it between her knees and liking the ripple of her pyjama trousers on my bare skin.

She pulls herself forward to sit on the very edge of the bed and I put yet more weight on my hip so that my leg bends further and my knee can brush the damp crotch of her pyjamas. Her hand slides up my leg under the t-shirt, onto my bottom, and she squeezes gently, as if to keep my leg in position. Her head moves in and she brushes her mouth over the shape of my breasts in the t-shirt, making me murmur in pleasure. I slide a hand into the collar of her pyjama jacket, to hold the back of her neck and rub my thumb over the short hair at the nape. Her turn to murmur.

She moves her head over my abdomen as I slowly lift and drop my heel, making my knee press up against her. She moves both hands to my hips and lifts the t-shirt gently, holding it bunched up on my breasts as she grazes her mouth over my bare body. She plants tiny, sexy kisses in a random pattern, moving slowly up to my breasts again. She lifts the t-shirt higher to expose my breasts and bunches it in one hand, using the other to hold my hip as her mouth closes round one of my straining nipples. I give a low groan as the intense pleasure washes through my body. She starts to lick slowly, feeling the length with her tongue-tip, and with each time a little jolt of excitement earths itself directly between my legs. She seems to sense this and moves her hand off my hip, round over my navel and down between my legs. She brushes me with her wrist before turning her hand and moving it back to my hip.

I take hold of the t-shirt from her and grasp it bunched up above my chest. She moves between my legs and uses both her hands to guide me down to sit on her knees. I rest my own knees on the edge of the mattress, either side of her hips, and groan again as she takes my breast back into her mouth. One of her hands caresses my thighs and her thumb begins to circle lightly on my sensitive clit. I close my eyes and rest my head on her shoulder, gasping her name in delicious arousal as I kiss her neck. The pleasure throbs deep inside as she finally enters me with her fingers.

***

Afterwards, I take a gulp of coffee with slightly shaky hands while Diana undoes her pyjama top and drops it on the floor. I stand up off her and pull the trousers off her legs as she lies back on the bed, then drag my t-shirt off over my head and kick the small pile of clothes out of the way a little. She looks so beautiful lying naked on my bed, I notice through the fizzing turmoil of my arousal, as I climb onto the bed in front of her and kneel between her raised legs. She wriggles backwards and lets me part her thighs gently with my hands as I begin to kiss my way up the insides of them. She buries her hand in my hair to lift a thick bunch of it out of my face and away from her crotch, and I grip her thighs as the sweet tang of her arousal fills my head and my heart beats faster with the anticipation of tasting her.

I don't rush, but don't linger too long either. She likes me to be agile with my tongue, to use as much of its length as I can manage. And, similar to Catherine, she especially likes it if I've had a swallow of coffee first, to warm my mouth.

***

It's mid-morning by the time we decide we perhaps ought to get up again. We dress haphazardly, knowing we'll be bathing and dressing up later. Diana pulls on old jeans and a short-sleeved shirt, and I dig out a pair of denim shorts and pull on my t-shirt from earlier, not even bothering with a bra. Diana tidies my bed then works on her speech for the college dinner for a while, trying parts out on me while I make us eggs on toast. After lunch, we fill the time until we slowly have to start getting ready by reading the papers and sitting in the garden, chatting and generally being lazy.