Part 19 and a half

At one point of the evening, we dance an intense slow dance. Before we part towards the end, enjoying the feel of her hand low on my back where she's stroking the material of my dress, I lean in and say into her ear, 'I'm glad you called. I've been really tempted to call you.'

Her lips graze my cheek. 'I've been on the point of dialling several times, Fi.' She sighs, stirring my hair with her breath, as I kiss her ear.

I can feel that she is turned on by holding me, by the intensity of my response to the dance, by the way our bodies were moving against each other. By the culmination of a whole day's worth of heavy flirting. I kiss the soft skin below her ear and she pushes me off the dance floor. She tells me to find a seat and goes up to the bar. There's not a lot of room, but I slide onto the end of a bench across a table from a couple of other women. We smile at each other, and I think one might be on the point of talking to me, when Catherine returns with our drinks. The other woman smiles again and changes her mind about saying something. Catherine squeezes in next to me on the seat and I like the feel of her fit, taut body against mine. I've been very aroused by feeling it move against me as we danced, feeling her own arousal pulse through her too.

Her leg is warm alongside mine and I push back against it. I shift to lean slightly against her. She lifts her pint. 'Cheers. It's good to see you again.'

'Cheers, Catherine.' We look at each other as we drink, but our eyes quickly slide away, down each other, too. We've been looking at each other all day, of course, but after the dance it feels different, serious. Sexy. I like the open collar of her shirt, the patch of soft skin at her neck. I want to kiss it. I like the way her eyes linger on the shape of my breasts in my dress then move down to my legs. I like the way her stylish jeans are tight across her hips.

I cross my legs and watch her watch the way my dress moves against me. I smile as I think about how and why I bought it, earlier. I lean against her a little more and talk quietly into her hair. 'Glad you made me buy the dress?'

Her eyes run slowly all over me as she nods. 'You look so good.' Her hand slides onto my knee and her thumb runs back and forth over the hem. I move my crossed legs a bit and feel the hem slide slightly higher up my leg. I feel her fingers slide onto the sensitive bit on the inside of my knee. Even through my thin hold-ups the touch of her fingers sends little pulses of excitement through my body.

I breathe into her ear again. Her body is taut and warm, and I love the knowledge that she is aroused. 'So do you.' Keeping one hand on my glass, I move the other under the table and rest it on hers on my leg. I kiss her ear again and I feel her breath catch. I kiss her neck. 'Do you think it's time we saw what it looks like on your bedroom floor?' Under the table, I move her hand onto my leg so that it crumples the hem of my dress and she can feel the smoothness of the hold-ups, and the lacy bits around the top. I know she's thinking about the skin beyond.

She nods. I hold her hand on my leg while we drink, and between sips I nuzzle her neck. When she notices I've almost finished my drink, she drains her pint quickly. I kiss her neck lingeringly as she takes her hand out from under mine and smooths the crumpled hem of my dress. Then she turns her head and kisses me firmly but tenderly on the mouth. We kiss again as we collect our jackets and again in the doorway near her flat, where we kissed before.

***

The first time, we're actually still clothed. We get rid of our shoes and she slowly rolls the hold-ups down my legs (which is very sensuous in itself), then we lie together on her bed and make love tenderly through the material of her jeans and my dress.

She's very tender too as she finally stands me up and unzips my dress, and as she slides it off my body.