Part 38

Diana's skin is warm where it slides over mine. Of course, the wet heat of her mouth and tongue on my breasts is exciting too; as is the confident, sensitive pressure of her finger and thumb so deftly teasing on my clit. But it is the feel of her skin sliding over mine that I notice most acutely. I tilt my head up slightly and watch her as she moves on top of me: her hair tickling my throat as she licks and nibbles and sucks on my breasts and nipples; her body arching slightly as she rubs her breasts and abdomen over mine; her leg splayed out to one side to slide under my raised knee, and her foot curled around my calf; her arm sliding against the insides of our thighs as she strokes me in a gentle rhythm. I reach over and take her free hand in mine, holding it tight, close to my head on the pillow. With my other hand I stroke my fingertips up and down the gorgeous curve of her back, and over her taut, sexy bum.

As I look, I realise that this is it, this is Diana actually making love to me. This is what I have been wondering about, fantasising about, rebelling against and finally wanting with all my being, ever since she first snogged me up against the washbasins at that office party.

She moves her head and kisses my mouth wetly, probing me with her tongue as she turns her hand round between my legs and slides her finger along the length of my slit. I murmur incoherently into the kiss, and she moves her mouth to my cheek, then my neck. 'All right, Fiona?' Her finger strokes me, in an unspoken request.

'God, yes. Please.' I push my hips to tell her I want her, and groan into her neck as she nibbles my earlobe. She pauses slightly and presses my clit with her thumb, then gently enters me with her fingers.

I groan softly at how good it feels. I hear her gasp into my hair, and it excites me even more to think she finds the feel of me around her fingers better than she expected.

***

The first time is good. Not perfect, but good. The second and third times are each slightly better, and then she gets tired of being slow and gentle and suddenly gives me what I can only think of as a fast and furious fuck. (That is very good, though, I have to admit, and to my surprise I come harder for her then than before.)

As I turn over and cuddle back against her under the covers, feeling her breathing return to normal, I reflect that that's the kind of sex I imagined her having with all her other girls – hard, fast, straightforward, fun – and I wonder what it says about me that when it came to it, that was what I enjoyed most.

She's playing absent-mindedly with my hair and planting little kisses on my shoulder that aren't going anywhere. I reach back and put my hand on her hip, stroking her side gently. Her skin feels so lovely, I think again, and I sigh happily at the sensation of her naked body so close to mine in the bed. It feels so right and good that we are finally at this point. My hand strays to her leg, and I stroke her thigh for a while. I shift slightly, intending just to feel her closer to me, but my bum presses back onto her crotch and I feel how wet she is. A little flutter of excitement starts up again inside at the thought of her letting me do her – I wonder if she will? I remember Petra saying she didn't let her do it very often.

Trying to keep my breathing steady and my body feeling calm, I slide my hand onto the inside of her thigh. To my surprise – and pleasure – she moves her leg a little to make it easier. Behind me, I feel her breath catch and her hand falter on my shoulder where her fingers are playing with a strand of my hair. I move my hand higher, so my wrist just brushes her.

'Er, Fiona...?' Her voice is cracked, and she swallows hard to clear her throat. She twitches her leg again and slightly shifts her weight in the bed.

I let my fingers stray over the very tops of her thighs, and feel my own pulse quicken at the feel of the hot, soft, smooth skin there. I push her thighs apart a little, and am pleased at how easily she lets me. 'Shhh,' I whisper. I turn my hand round and run my thumb through her patch of soft, neat hair.