Part 9

Catherine's hand keeps bumping my hip as we walk along, even though she's carrying one of my shopping bags. As we turn into her street, she looks around quickly. For five o'clock on a late September Saturday, it's quiet. She transfers my bag to her other hand and slides her hand into mine. Her fingers are dry and warm. I feel the arousal swirl inside me and I look at her, and she seizes the moment. I find myself pushed back against the brick wall of the building we're passing. She is as close as the various bags between us will allow. She leans in and runs her lips over my cheek. I feel strands of my hair stick to her mouth and she whispers, 'Move to your right, Fi. Just a step or two.'

I do so, and stumble back as the wall behind my back disappears. I feel the wood of a door on my shoulders and Catherine steps into the recessed doorway with me. She kisses me on the mouth, and her kiss is hot and eager. She presses gently up against me, stroking her body very lightly against mine because our spare hands are still clasped between us. Her tongue pushes between my lips, and I find it very arousing – not least because I can also feel her breasts brush mine softly. I just about have the presence of mind to welcome and meet her kiss, but she draws back after a moment.

She licks her lips and looks at me with open lust. 'Oh, fuck, yes', she whispers. 'I've been wanting to do that since I walked into the bar and saw you sitting there.' She lightly kisses me again then steps back and jerks her head to indicate we should carry on down the street. 'Come on. It's not far now.' She keeps hold of my hand.

***

It's a nice flat, one half of the second floor of a converted warehouse. Windows look out onto the city from her living room, and onto a quiet canal and park from her bedroom. She locks the front door and watches me as I turn from putting my bags down on the sofa. She's standing, suddenly a bit awkward, her thumbs hooked into her trouser pockets. 'So,' she says and shrugs. I pull my ponytail out and shake my hair loose, slipping the scrunchie onto my wrist, then suddenly she steps close and catches my hands in hers. We kiss deeply and she pushes my jacket off and drops it on my bags, along with hers. Then she snogs me again, up against the wall in the hallway, on the way to the bedroom.

***

Some time later she lifts her head from next to mine on the pillow and brushes some hair from my face, first with her hand then with her nose and lips. We kiss wetly, sensuously – as only two new, satisfied, lovers can kiss – but with the underlying pulse of raw desire still there. I feel the warm smoothness of her thigh firm against my legs and shift slightly under her duvet where it slants across us on the bed. I break the kiss to speak, but she just moves her mouth to my throat. 'Catherine?' I feel her lips kiss over my shoulders, and her hand moves down my side to hold my hip.

Her lips vibrate on my skin, moving over the slope of my breasts. 'Mmmm?'

I turn very slightly towards her and feel my nipples tingle at the anticipation of her kiss. 'Really? You're still horny?'

She takes one of my nipples between her lips, pulling it into her warm mouth with her tongue. 'Mmm-hmmm.'

I sigh. 'Oh, OK.' I slightly arch my back and reach back behind my head as the pleasure washes through me. 'Good.' My fingers close round the soft pillow a little as she mouth-fucks my hard nipples slowly, her hand lightly on my hip to guide the rhythm of my body under her.

***

The last of the autumn dusk has long gone, and the whole flat is lit only by the streetlights through the front windows, the light falling faintly through the open door of the bedroom. She shifts her body further on top of me and moves herself up to kiss my mouth again. Her spare arm waves around near her bedside table, until she finds the lamp and switches it on. It has a dimmer switch and she keeps it low, for which I'm grateful, but I see the shine in her eager eyes. The light makes her soft brown hair look almost blonde where it shines through the strands. Her leg slides so easily, so naturally between my knees, and her hands glide so gently over my body. I sigh into her kiss. We have satisfied each other several times already, but still she wants more. I want to give her more, too, and I want her to take more. I want to give her everything she wants. I let my legs drift apart and pull her on top of me fully, even as I murmur into the kiss. 'Um, Catherine...mmm, haven't we tried it this way already?'

She presses her hips and breasts and tummy down against me all at the same time, and kisses me, softly but with blatant desire. She takes my tongue into her mouth for a long moment, the weight of her body preventing me from moving, so that for the length of the kiss we focus just on how our tongues curl around each other. Her body is still tense with her desire for me. She lifts her head and strokes my cheek. 'Yeah, sorry. We're in danger of skewing the data, aren't we?' She kisses me lingeringly again, then gently moves her hands to my hips and lifts herself off me to kneel between my open legs. She stares blatantly at my pussy for a long moment and licks her lips, running a hand over my lower abdomen, then gently takes hold of my waist and starts to lift. 'Turn over, Fi.'

***

Later, we ring up for a takeaway. Pizza and garlic bread, to be delivered. She lends me a long t-shirt to wear and opens a bottle of supermarket red, and we lounge together on her sofa to eat, in front of some mindless primetime rubbish on the TV. She's in a thin dressing gown and I'm very aware of her naked body touching mine through the silky material. After we finish eating, she lets me lie back on her on the sofa, and I can feel her dressing gown work its way open as we fidget to get comfortable. Even once settled, we still move gently against each other all the time, the arousal mounting again between us through an unspoken, instinctive pleasure in each other's proximity. Her nipples are hard where they press into my back. She smells of cheese and garlic and wine, and underneath that, of sex. Her hand, which had been resting casually enough on my thigh, suddenly seems to be pressing more firmly onto my heat though the thin material of the t-shirt.

I feel her lips behind my ear, moving onto my throat, just as I reach behind to clasp her neck gently. Her fingers fumble the hem of the t-shirt out of the way and begin to touch me gently. I push my hips up to meet her hand.

***

Still on the sofa, some time later, I turn round and slide down her body, parting her gown with my kisses and my hands. She shifts her legs and loses one of her hands in my messy, loose hair as she lets my head sink between her thighs.

***

Eventually, we go back to bed, and sleep.