Part 35

I doze off, and wake to find the bed empty again. I stretch and yawn, then get up and pad downstairs to see where Diana has got to. She's sitting in one of the wicker chairs on the patio, dressed, reading a book from the bookcase in the living room. It looks like one of my university text books, and I wonder what appealed to her about it. I check the time on the kitchen clock: 9.25am.

She looks up and sees me leaning on the frame of the open back door. I've rested one bare foot on the other and she casually and slowly runs her eyes over my bent leg, and over my body in my shorts and top. I yawn again and push my hair back, gathering it in one hand and twisting it so it lies over one shoulder. I look at the mug on the patio next to her chair. 'Do you want another coffee?'

'Thank you, I would.' She reaches down for her mug and holds it out to me as I approach. I lean in and we kiss softly for a moment, but she catches my wrist as I start to move back. She moves my hand to her face and strokes her own cheek with it. I move closer again and kiss her, moving my hand to comb her short hair. 'You are gorgeous, Fiona,' she mutters when we stop kissing.

I do like the way she says that, but I try not to smile too gratefully. 'Thanks.' I stroke her cheek again, of my own volition this time. 'You're not so bad yourself.'

'I'm glad you think so.' She smiles, with just a hint of seriousness in her eyes.

I kiss her again quickly. 'Silly. Of course I do.' I go back to the kitchen and pour her another coffee while the kettle boils. Something occurs to me as I hand her her mug back. 'I never left a towel out for you. I'm sorry.'

'It's fine.' She blows across her mug and sips. 'I poked about a bit in your drawers and so on, and found one eventually in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.' She looks up at me and grins. 'I like the look of that bath, by the way. A good, old-fashioned, room-for-two thing. It's much bigger than mine.'

'Yeah. It takes an absolute age to fill, though, so I very rarely bother with it.' I put my hands on my hips and put my head on one side while I think about something. 'You probably could fit two in it, actually. Not that Paula and I ever would.'

'No, of course not,' she says calmly. 'But we could.'

'Er...' Inside the arousal begins to stir again. Now she's mentioned it, I find the idea of sharing a bath with her incredibly sexy. 'Yeah,' I reply slowly. 'We could. Why not?' We stare at each other with blatant interest and enjoy the obviousness of the sexual tension between us. She is carefully and unhurriedly eye-fucking me as I stand in front of her, letting her gaze wander freely over me and linger in all the right places, and it feels good. I feel the arousal prickle on my skin, and the moment is only broken by the kettle boiling for my tea. I sigh happily and move back towards the kitchen. 'OK, I need more tea. Then I'm going for a shower.' I look back at her over my shoulder. 'Unless you want to come too...?'

She grins and hesitates. 'Not today,' she says carefully. 'But I'll think about it.'

'About me in the shower, or about joining me?'

'Both.' She rubs a hand along the back of her neck and runs her eyes over me again. 'Of course.' She grins.

I disappear into the kitchen and make a mug of tea, and I'm just returning the milk to the fridge when I realise she's got up from her chair and come back in too. She presses up behind me and puts her hands on my hips before I can turn round, pulling me back onto her crotch and burying her face in my dishevelled, loose hair. I sigh with the shock of the pleasure and her arm curls round my waist to hold me firmly against her. Her other hand moves down over my hip, then up my side. Her jeans are rough through the material of my shorts, and it is sexy to feel the buckle of her belt press into the soft flesh of my bum. I lift an arm as her hand slides up my side, reaching back to hold the back of her neck and liking how the movement pushes my breasts out a bit. Her hand slides over my body and cups my breast with a sensual confidence, squeezing gently as she breathes through my hair and grazes her lips over my neck.

'It's something...' She clears her throat and starts again. Her cheek is hot on mine, and I love how she's obviously just as aroused as me. 'I find myself doing it a lot these days.'

'Hmmm?' I'm not sure quite what she means, but I'm very much liking the way she's fondling me. Each time her hand circles on my breast, it sends jolts of pleasure right through me, and I push back more firmly onto her.

'Mmm. Thinking about you, I mean.' She kisses my neck, and earlobe, making me shiver with pleasure. 'Thinking about you in the shower, in my shower. Wet. Naked, the water running down your body.' She squeezes me and kisses my neck and trails her fingers down me, as if they were water from the shower: round my nipple, over my breasts, down between them and over my navel and down over the front of my shorts where she presses two fingers onto the wet material for a second.

I squirm in pleasure against her. 'Oh, god. Diana...please...' I move my head and kiss as much of her mouth as I can reach, clumsily, hungrily, yearning to feel her fingers move on me. They do, but only to stroke me once, pressing teasingly as she moves her hand away.

She returns her hand to my hip, her arm round my waist, but kisses me properly, deeply for a long moment. I turn round and press myself into her arms, pulling her tongue into my mouth. She moves me back to press me against the worktop and her leg pushes easily between my knees. The scrape of the rough denim on the sensitive insides of my thighs sends trembles of excitement through me and I groan into her mouth. Her thigh pushes up hard against my crotch for a second. She turns her hand on my breast and presses it into her palm. The kiss breaks and she kisses my neck again. Her breath is hot in my hair. She looks serious. 'I want you, Fiona. I want to make love to you.' She groans as she feels me shiver with pure pleasure. 'My god, but I want you so badly.'

I love it that she's giving in, and that's she's told me so bluntly. It's arousing in itself. I love the strength of her desire for me. 'Take me, then. You can have me totally, Diana. I want you to.'

'Tonight. I will tonight.'

'Now, Diana. Please.' I moan with desire and frustration.

'Tonight.'

'Now.'

She holds me close as I groan. 'Tonight, Fiona.' She kisses me when I start to protest again, bringing me down from the height of my excitement.

When I am calmer, she nuzzles my neck. I hold her carefully, not daring to move in case the movement of brushing against her excites me more. She strokes my arms. 'I promise, Fiona.' Her voice is soft and seductive in my ear, and the intense lust that had just flared changes subtly inside me to a throbbing undertone of anticipation. 'I promise,' she repeats, 'that we will make love tonight. Fully, properly, again and again until you sleep, then when you wake up we will do it some more.' She smiles on my neck and kisses my shoulder. 'And I'll be thinking about that all day.'

'Oh god.' I sigh heavily. 'So will I.'