Part 16

The house is in darkness when we stumble through the front door a bit later. My housemate must be out as well. I fumble some lights on and take Petra's coat off her shoulders and let her collapse onto the sofa while I hang it up with mine and relock the door. 'D'you want some water?'

She sits upright, then flops a little back into the sofa, trailing an arm along the back. 'Got any tequila? We could do another shot.'

'Are you nuts? We've both had enough, you especially. Anyway,' I lean over her and kiss her quickly on the mouth, before she can react. 'I was thinking we could go straight to bed.'

She catches my arm and pulls me back down, kissing me back. I feel my knee slide between her thighs and enjoy the easy way her legs move apart. She pushes her tongue into my mouth and wraps it round mine, and now suddenly there's a sexual hunger to her. The kiss is wet and hard, and I like the way she fills my mouth. She rubs her mouth quickly afterwards. 'I remember now. You're going to kiss my onion-cigarette-tequila breath and touch me all over.' She reaches up and pulls her fingers gently through a thick strand of my loose hair.

'Yep.' I press her thighs a bit further apart with my knee, pushing at the hem of her miniskirt and feeling the heat between the tops of her legs. 'And do you with my mouth. I didn't say that earlier, but I will. I really want to.'

'Ohmmm, yes.' She closes her eyes for a second. 'I love that,' she says quietly and she shifts her hips forward on the sofa so she can press herself onto my knee. 'And with your knee, if you want.' She grins. She is hot and softly wet through my tights. Then she looks at me hard and runs her hand over my arm and shoulder, then down over the front of my dress to cup my breast. 'But I'm going to fuck you first.'

I shrug. Her firm but gentle squeezing of my breast turns me on. Her eyes are wide again and her face and throat are flushed. The fact she's aroused turns me on too. The lust has begun to sober her up a bit. I catch her gaze. 'If you really want a drink, we've got some peach schnapps, I think. No tequila, though.'

She grins. 'Let's take the bottle to bed.'

I laugh and stand up, holding out my hand to her. 'You alco.' I pull her up onto her feet and make sure she bumps up against me. We kiss again, wetly and heavily, our tongues probing each other's mouths. I can feel her little breasts on mine through our clothes, and our thighs are pressing together. I normally like to start slowly and softly and work up to a hard fuck, but the way Petra keeps pushing her tongue into my mouth and not taking it slow is surprisingly arousing. I enjoy the thought of letting her take me roughly.

I tell her where to find the bottle while I get two glasses of water from the kitchen, then she follows me clumsily up to my room. She shuts the door while I put the water down then we fall on the bed and start snogging like two desperate teenagers. Our hands start to wander, although she is still holding the schnapps in one hand, trapped between our hips. After a bit, I take the bottle out of her hands and put that on the side as well. As I turn back, she moves and takes hold of my shoulders to push me back down into the bed. I push her back a little and break the kiss. 'Uh...shoes. Sorry.'

'Fuckssake,' she mutters, but with a grin. She props herself up and reaches down to yank her shoes off, while I kick mine onto the floor as well. Then I push myself back onto the bed properly, smoothing down my dress as I do, and watch her crawl towards me across the covers. Her eyes flick down me, including where I'm rearranging my dress, and she grins as if to assure me I may as well not bother. I hold my breath and close my eyes as I wait to feel her lower herself onto me and move between my raised knees. But she doesn't.

When I open my eyes again, she's grinning broadly, and working her opaque grey tights down her legs. 'Oh no, shit,' she chuckles. 'Don't watch. I was liking it with your eyes closed.' She gets the tights past her knees and starts to wiggle them off her lower legs. 'There's no sexy way of doing this.'