The Exorcism

YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW FAR I HAD TO GO INTO MY GRAVITY FALLS PINTEREST BORD JUST TO FIND ONE FRIGGIN PICTURE!

Also by da way, I'm mostly basing this off of the Demoncisem episode of SVTFOE cause I have like, no knowledge of what actual Exorcism's are like. So if I get anything wrong, thats why XD

The rest of the day, I was blissfully aware of what was going to happen tonight. I wasn't even scared. I was actually happy that tonight, this would all be over. I could be free forever of Bill. I would never have to worry about him again. Night soon came and I was soon laying on the grassy ground. On the Cipher Circle that Ford had drawn during Weirdmageddon. 

The circle was painted in some kind of substance. It defiantly wasn't spray paint. But it wasn't blood either so I wasn't nervous about laying in it. Ford, Mabel, Lilly, and the rest of the gang was there. We figured that if Bill somehow possessed my body while we were banishing him, we would need everyone we could get to keep him under control. Hence the reason my arms, and legs were tied to the ground. 

I was surprisingly calm. I think it was because I've experienced so much adrenaline in the past like, year that I'm no longer scared. A part of it also had to do with the fact that I just wanted Bill out of my body. 

Ford walked over to me and bent down next to me. He whispered in my ear. "Brace yourself Dipper. This is going to hurt. Just keep in mind that we have to do this. And that your family loves you." I nodded to him. Lilly was holding my hand and squeezing it until Ford told her she had to let go. She did and I took a deep breath.

Ford sprinkled some stuff on me and the circle and then threw some other stuff on me and the circle. I didn't really know what it was. But I trusted Ford. Then, he opened the journal and started to chant something. "Animal metam tendere oculi concurrit demension moenia Infernum super terram, quam desideratissimam testis superius est turris arcanum ne priora hodie convenistis metam. Sed hodie te in perpetuum exulabit a terra. Revertens de fovea inferi te!" I recognized the language as Latin. 

Everything was silent for a few seconds. 

Until the worst pain I will ever feel in my life struck. 

I wanted to break the bonds that held me. I wanted to get away from there. It felt as if I just got crunched by a boulder and then right after, someone threw a bunch of scorpions on top of me and they were all stinging me at the same time. 

I couldn't take the pain anymore so I did the only thing I could. 

I let Bill take control. 

Okay ya'll I would write more but my parents are forcing me outside and don't get the phrase "You can't rush genius" so ya. I'ma yeet out and rollerblade now. Also, thanks to @Niffler_Girl for helping me with the demon chant. 

BYE MA BAGLES!