Death

That picture is adorable tho. 

I bet ya'll are thinking "THE CHAPTER IS CALLED DEATH AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT A CUTE PICTURE?!?! LIZZY!" Why thank you I have my moments. 

On a more important note, don't get mad if updates occur slower. I have a new book called Secrets And Lies. Its an oc backstory so it has meh in it. Read it if you wanna know Lizzy's backstory. Not irl just the one I made up for her. Rebecca is also in it to as well as my good friend Nia. So I'm thinking you should expect updates every other day.One day I'll update Trauma while the next day I'll update Secrets And Lies. 

Death is a strange thing. One moment your fine and having the best moments of your life. The next, your living by a timer. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. I knew I was dieing. I could feel it in me. Even if I wasn't asleep, Bill was still killing me. Slowly and painfully. Just as I was about to accept the fact it was over, Ford ran out. 

"Dipper! I think I found something to help you!" He put his hands on my shoulders. "When you put that machine on my head, did you see what I was thinking??" I flashbacked to the day Mabel went out to find a unicorn. Again. "Yeah I did. What about it?" "If I could see what was happening inside your head at night, then maybe I could get Bill out of your body! With just the right exorcism..." I didn't focus on that last part. All I wanted was Bill out of my body. Heck I didn't care if I died in the process! I just wanted him out.

In shock, I laughed. "G-Great!" I took off my hat and ran my hand through my hair like I usually do when I'm stressed. "Can we do it tonight?" Ford nodded. "I'll have to check to see if I have enough supplies in order to perform the exorcism. You'll need to relax and prepare yourself Dipper. This is going to hurt. A lot." I nodded. "Whatever it takes. I just want Bill out of my body." "Good." He turned to leave to the basement then stopped and turned back around and said awkwardly "Do you need a hug?" "Yes please." 

We hugged while Mabel stood there and eventually joined the hug. 

 I was sitting on the couch outside preparing myself for what was going to happen tonight when all of a sudden, Lilly ran up to me in a panic. "What happened Lilly??" I asked. She was panting and pointing everywhere. "Come here." I said while patting a spot next to me. She sat and laid on my shoulder while I stroked her hair. "What happened?" I asked again in a more calmer tone. "I was trying to take a nap with no interruptions. But Bill appeared. I asked him what he wanted with us and why he was torturing you. His response was 'People are like geodes. If you really want to see what their made of, you must break them.' I'm scared Dipper." (Thanks @Niffler_girl and Pinterest iNspIRatION) 

I held her. "It's going to be okay. My Grunkle Ford is working on it. He thinks he has the solution." She perked up and I noticed there were tears running down her face. "R-Really?" I nodded. "Yeah. This is all going to be over soon." We sat there for a minute when I felt something off. Something was wrong. I looked around and soon found the source of it. Mabel was hiding in the bushes with her phone. And the camera was on. "OH SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!" I said out loud Lilly was really confused so I pointed out Mabel to her. "Why that little-" I covered her mouth so that all you little children in the audience don't have to hear the monstrosities that would soon come out of her mouth.

I walked over to Mabel and snatched her phone out of her hands. "Dipper! Give me my phone back!" "That wasn't cool Mabel!" "Oh come on. It was adorable! I'm going to post it-" "Don't. You. Dare. Post. That." "Why?? It was adorable!" Then she said in a mock voice. "Oh yeah because I forgot! Dipper is insecure and doesn't like people seeing him on social media!" Then she laughed. I felt my fists clench and I didn't even check to see if they were surrounded with blue fire.  

"Mabel! Stop making fun of me!" "What? I'm your family! I'm allowed to make fun of you!" I shook my head. "No Mabel. Bullying is still bullying no matter where it comes from. It just hurts more when it comes from a person you trust." (Thanks again @Niffler_Girl and Pinterest) Mabel looked shocked and stopped laughing. I was still angry. "Wow Dipper. I've-I've never thought about that before." "Obviously." 

She hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." the hug shocked me. "For what?" "For putting my needs before yours. For getting you fired from your job at the pool. From forcing you to give up everything for me. For not caring when you were possessed by Bill. For everything." I hadn't expected Mabel to apologize. I mean, she did apologize before we left home, but I didn't expect her to apologize like this. 

"Thank you Mabel." "Your welcome Dipper." We hugged for a while until we decided to have some mindless fun by watching clouds in the sky.