Torn

Okay but like- the picture. Thats art. Also, I wanted to put two pictures on here so here's the other one I wanted to put. 

Also I could see Dipper and Lilly singing the song together

Also I could see Dipper and Lilly singing the song together. Just think about that. For one second. Also, the part where Mabel says Jam it, I got that off of a meme I found on Pinterest so its not original XD

I didn't get much sleep last night. Not with the thought that Lilly was having to go through this same thing.

I was the first to wake up. Lilly was close behind. Then Pacifica and Mabel. When Mabel saw me, she said "Did you stay up late again reading bro bro?" I shook my head. "No. I didn't have.. good dreams last night. Why?" "You have sleepy eyes." I looked in a mirror and saw that my eyes did have dark marks under them. 

When I was brushing my hair in the bathroom, I brushed my hair out of the way of my forehead. I almost screamed. There was a burn mark on it shaped like a triangle. It got worse when I was brushing my teeth. Instead of normal teeth, I had fangs. I did my best to fix the problem. I moved my hair in front of the burn mark and decided I would talk till the fangs were gone. Not my best solution but it would do. 

I put on jeans, a grey NASA shirt, a blue jacket, and my hat and headed downstairs. I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes but it wasn't working that well. I guess I would just have to go with it. As usual, I skipped breakfast but was caught by Mabel. "Oh no you don't bro! Don't you think I've been noticing that you haven't been eating!" I flinched and tried to ignore her by continuing to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Oh don't you ignore me!!! Eat something!" She started to chase after me so I ran. I was able to make it out of the Shack until Mabel tackled me to the ground and shoved a cracker in my face. "Mabel! Get off of me!" "Not until you eat something! We can't get a demon out of your body if you don't eat!" "Mabel you little-" "GOSH JAM IT DIPPER!" Did she just say Jam it? "EAT THE JAM CRACKER!" 

I bit a small piece of the cracker and looked at Mabel. "Oh come on Dip! Take a bigger bite!" I took a bigger bite and she got off of me. I stood up and brushed off my clothes. "Gee Mabel thanks a lot." I was so angry. I mean, it was nice to know that Mabel cared but she tackled me to the ground! Plus she said all that personal stuff in front of Paz and Lilly! Now their going to be more worried about me. And the one thing I need right now is more people worrying about me. Hey how about we tell the whole town while we're at it? And destroy it too. 

I recognized that last thought as Bill's. I looked down at my clenched fists and saw blue flames flickering from them. I quickly relaxed my hands and patted out the flames. I have to be careful when I get angry. I took a deep breath and walked over to Mabel. "Sorry. I'm just- I'm really on edge right now. It's hard to pretend like this is a normal Spring Break." She smiled at me. "It's okay. All that matters is that your still here." 

I looked down. I never wanted to tell my sister this. I never wanted to tell her that it was a high possibility that I could die. I never wanted this. "Mabel I-" I hesitated. My voice was shaky. "I might die." she hugged me. "No! Don't say that! Were going to fix this! No matter how long it will take us!" I removed her hands from me. "Mabel.. I don't have long. Bill is- he's burning me from the inside out. I don't have much longer before he takes over my body." 

I showed her the burn marks i've gotten and the fangs that grew in. "Every night is pain Mabel. I don't know if there is a way we can fix this." She hugged me again. "Were going to make it work." "Mabel, thats not how the universe works! You can't just say everything is going to work out when you know it won't! You just have to accept the fact that I actually might be gone." 

Mabel had tears running down her eyes and so did I. She hugged me. "I love you bro bro. A-And i'm going to miss you."