Sleepover

The sleepover was less chaotic than I thought it was going to be. I think it was because everyone was older and more mature. 

Grenda had changed a lot. She dyed pink streaks in her hair and her voice changed to more of a girl voice and less of a pro wrestler. Her voice was kind of low for a girls though. Candy grew her hair longer and was really tall. Other then that, they hadn't changed that much. 

It was fun but kind of awkward cause I was the only boy in the room. I decided to get a snack since I hadn't eaten anything all day. I went downstairs and found an apple. I took a bite out of it as I walked back upstairs to the attic. The house was dark. Soos had went back home and Grunkle Ford and Stan already went to bed. 

I glanced at my shadow and shuddered. It was kind of creepy. Then, two yellow glowing eyes popped open in my shadow. I closed my eyes and shook my head. When I opened them, it was back to normal. I knew my mind was playing tricks on me but that didn't keep me from panicking. I looked behind me to make sure there was nothing behind me before I walked into the room. I saw the silhouette of Bill. I turned and quickly shut the door behind me. 

By now, it was about midnight. I didn't want to see any more stuff like that. When I walked into the room, I threw away my apple, and got in bed without a word. "Dipper? Are you okay?" "Uh yeah. I just um.. I saw stuff." She knew what I meant by that. "Do you need to talk to someone?" "Uh..no. It wasn't that bad this time. I'm just going to go to sleep and gonna try to clear my mind a little bit." I turned around so I wasn't facing the girls. Mabel respected that I was trying to sleep and quieted the girls down. 

I really really hope that I didn't have a scene tonight. That would be embarrassing considering I didn't even know Candy and Grenda that well.  

-------------------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A NARWHAL BLAST--------------------

Out of all the nights. Why tonight that I had a dream that was ten times worse then all the other ones I've had. 

Everywhere around me was dark. Then, there was yellow light coming toward me. I knew what that meant and tried to run in the opposite direction. But the black shadows on the ground curled up my legs and restrained me from moving. When I broke free, I kept running. But it was like running on a treadmill. 

The yellow light got closer. Then, the corpse of a dead girl stopped me. The skin over one eye was all rotted away and some parts of her body were rotted as well. Her skin was really pale. She still had her dirty blonde hair which was tied back with a pink bow that was tattered just like the pink dress she was wearing. She had a hole in her stomach and her eyes were glazed over.

I recognized the girl. 

It was Lilly. I realized the hole in her stomach must have been a stab wound.

She put her rotted hands on my shoulders and shook them. "Its your fault i'm like this!" she said in a ghostly voice. I tried to escape her grasp but she wouldn't let me. "I'm sorry! P-Please!" "Thats not good enough!" She threw me across the room to land at Bills feet. I tried to escape but shadows from the ground came back up again and tied me down. Lilly disappeared and I was suddenly alone with Bill.  

"Shes right Pine Tree. It is your fault she died. And you deserve to suffer." I realized that he was right. I shouldn't try to stop this. I shouldn't get help. I deserve to suffer. Because of me, a girl who was like family, is dead. "I-I do deserve to suffer." Were my last words before I woke up sweaty and shaky. 

I looked straight ahead ignoring the girls on the ground. Tears stung my eyes. "M-Mabel." I whispered. She didn't hear me. I curled up in my sheets and cried myself back to sleep.