Betrayal

I would like to thank @Caryisboss for part of this chapter. She gave me an idea for a quote in it. She's a new Wattapader and you should follow her! Anyway, here's da chapter. 

We walked down the ever so familiar stairs that led to the lab below the Shack. It was silent. Once we got down there, Ford told us to sit on chairs while he got supplies. He headed into a different room and disappeared. 

It was just me and Mabel. I expected her to say something. But she didn't. I wasn't expecting what happened next. She started crying. (The next part you are about to see is written by @Caryisboss plus a little bit added in my moi) "Mabel....are you-are you okay..?" I stuttered. "Do I look okay?!? My brother is being possessed, my best friend is dead and suffering with you AND-" she stopped. Her voice quiet. "Nevermind. You wouldn't understand.." Anger rose in my chest. "ARE YOU SERIOUS MABEL?! I'M BEING POSSESSED AND I MADE A GIRL COMIT SUICIDE AND NOW SHE'S TRAPPED IN MY BODY! HOW IT IS SOMETHING I WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND?? HOW?!" 

Mabel looked at me tears streaming down her face. I thought she was shocked. But when I looked closer, I realized the look on her face was fear. "Mabel, look i'm sorry. I'm struggling with this as much as you are right now." She took a deep breath. "Dipper... your eye..." "What do you mean?" "When you yelled at me it glowed and yellow marks appeared on your skin." 

Fear settled in my stomach. Maybe Bill found a way to control me without me knowing it. "Mabel, what was the thing you wanted to tell me..." She paused for a moment before opening her mouth. "I-I made a deal with Bill." "You. WHAT?" More tears poured down her face when I raised my voice. "I'm sorry! Please don't yell at me! The night after we arrived at Gravity Falls he appeared in my dreams. He told me that if I brought you to his statue, than he would stop sending you dreams! I did what I had to do to help you!" 

I was speechless. It was my sister's fault that Bill is possessing me. She purposely led me to that statue. "Please. I tried to warn you to get away from the statue." I glared at her. "Thanks to you, I'm living my worst nightmare. Now get out. I don't want to see your face again." More tears followed that statement. "D-Dipper! P-please! You d-don't really mean that! D-Do you?" "If I didn't mean that, I wouldn't have said it. Now get out." 

----------------------POV CHANGE TO MABEL BROUGHT TO YOU BY "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DIE ON ME"-------

Even though I didn't want to, I ran out of the lab. I could feel Dipper's glare behind me. I had been so stupid! By thinking I would make things better, I just made them worse. When I got to the top, I was about to go upstairs when Wendy (who was getting ready to leave) saw me. "Whoa. Dude, what happened down there?" "I-I." I didn't want to say it but I knew it had to be said. "I think I just lit a spark in the Pine Tree." and with that, I ran toward the attic.