Friends and Family

Mkay so you know how some people have "thinking caps"? Well I'm wearing mine right now. Which is Dipper's Pine Tree hat. 

*batman voice* In order to write about the Pine Tree, you must become the Pine Tree.

Mabel eventually helped me up. She said something about meeting our friends at the Shack, but I can't really remember. It shouldn't have come to this. I never wanted this. Yet here I was. Practically being dragged by my sister. A pathetic mess. 

I don't really remember much of the whole thing. Only the fact that I felt like a complete idiot. Everything was blurry and I started to shake again. I remember Mabel putting me on the grass just inches away from the Shack. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Mabel's face looking down at me. 

--------------------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROCK FACTS---------------------------

My dreams contained images of the Shack burning, Bill controlling me with puppet strings that were made out of rusted metal wires, and a bunch of other stuff I choose not to mention. I got glimpses of Lilly before she died. The weird thing was that I had no memory of the things I saw. It was all about her personal life. It was almost like it was me living these things. Except in a girl's body. Which was weird. 

I couldn't really think during that moment. But I knew that if I wanted this to stop, I had to do something about it. I tried to fight the dreams. I couldn't stand seeing Lilly like this. I told myself to wake up. I almost did. But one thing stopped me dead in my tracks. The laugh. 

The laugh echoed all around me. And I heard it get closer. I tried to run away, but my feet wouldn't let me. "Ahhh Pine Tree! Nice to see you again!" Bill talked to me like I was an old friend. I was far from that. "You know Pine Tree, I just wanted to say. Thanks for letting me inhabit your head!" "W-What?" My voice was shaky and I was terrified. 

Bill laughed "Y-You actually thought I was a fragment of your imagination?!" He continued laughing. "W-What do you mean?" "Let me explain kid. Being trapped in a stone prison is worse than my home dimension. You can't move, you can't breathe, and worst of all, you can't make deals with people." 

"So I decided that I wanted out of there. And the key to that, is you. I was able to stretch my magic all the way over to you in California. I gave you those nightmares to get you to come back to Gravity Falls. And once you were here, you would find my prission soon enough. Once you got close, bam! I'm apart of you now!" I turned pale and I was shaking. "Oh don't worry Pine Tree. I'm a great roommate! I brought someone here with me. You might recognize them..." 

I stared at Bill as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a girl appeared. She had blue chains on her neck, arms, and legs. She was struggling to break free. She had her head down so I couldn't see her face. Her hair was long and was a pale blonde. Her clothes were in tatters and I could tell she was wearing what used to be a dress. But I couldn't tell the color because it was so dark. Then she looked up and once I saw her piercing blue eyes, I knew who she was.

The girl was Lilly. 

Ya know I would end the chapter here but I just got over writers block. Ima continue. Your welcome. 

She was staring Bill dead straight in the eye. "Let me go or I swear I will make you look like you've been through hell." her voice was aggressive but I could tell that she was terrified. Bill just laughed. "I've actually been to hell before. Not a bad place." Bill looked back at me. "You better get used to this Pine Tree. Cause once I revive to my full strength, I will burn your body from the inside and use your physical form to bring on another Weirdmaggedon!" 

Lilly noticed that Bill was talking to someone else and looked at me. "Dipper??" I looked at her with sad eyes. "Hi Lilly." "Where are we?!" her eyes were full of fear and I didn't want to see her like that. "M-My mind I think." "Corect Pine Tree! Want to see another impression of you in about five seconds???" Bill didn't have the chance to do that because I woke up to a scared Mabel looking at me. 

Mabel hugged me but I didn't hug back. I was too much of an emotional mess to do anything except stare into space. 

Mabel noticed something was wrong. "Dipper?" the only thing that came out of my mouth was "I-I...." then I burst out crying right there and then in front of everyone.