Waiting

Song: Wow I'm Not Crazy by AJR. Oh man it hurts on how much this song matches this chapter. The picture tho XD

Okay Mabel. Your turn is done. It's Dippers turn now. 

The next day, I went to school. Sure enough, Clara looked like she got the crap beaten out of her. It was hard to believe that just Mabel did that. On the bright side, whatever Mabel did to Clara stopped Clara from putting on Makeup. So I wasn't blinded today. 

We talked our parents into letting us go back to Gravity Falls for Spring Break and maybe even longer. I honestly missed it up there. All I have to do is survive a week of bullies, dreams, and pain. Great.

------------------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TRIANGLE FOOD!--------------

I did it. I survived a week of school and nightmares. Now when me and Mabel get home, our parents should have the bus tickets waiting. Me and Mabel packed our stuff last night so that we didn't have to pack it after we got home from school. 

I was excited all throughout the day. I was starting to take a more positive view on the world around me. And guess what? I actually talked to people without feeling nervous!! (something that actually happened to me. I did something with the school choir I was in and even though I'm socially awkward and have social anxiety, I was a chatterbox. Talking and laughing. Man I wish that happened all the time where my social worries just dissapear into thin air.)

Mabel's friends seemed really nice. Apparently they both really wanted to meet me but whenever they tried to talk to me, I just ran away. I felt bad for doing that. But I got to know Lizzy and Jessica a little bit more. I got their numbers which I am proud of. Now I have four girl's numbers in my contacts list. See Mabel? I can totally act not awkward around girls. 

When the school day was over, me and Mabel were sitting under a big oak tree that the school had in front. Sitting under the shade felt good and for once, I wasn't writing in my notebook. We were waiting for our mom to come pick us up and take us home. 

"Dipper?" Mabel said. "Yes?" "I can't wait to see Wendy again." "Me too." "And Candy. And Grenda." I laughed. "I can't wait to see all of our old friends again." I said. 

Our moment was interrupted by, yup you guessed it. Clara. She came over trying to look intimidating but she was covered in bruises and scrapes that my sister had caused. I was feeling more confident. She opened her mouth to talk but I stopped her before she could try. "Stop. Just stop. You don't know who your messing with here and I don't think you want to see what your messing with." She scoffed. "You think I'm intimidated by you? Please. I'm the one that caused you to stay home from school." I stood up. "Back. The heck. Off." "Or else what? Your going to send me to nerd island?? Oh no I'm so scared!" Anger rose in my chest. I didn't feel helpless anymore. 

Mabel stepped in front of me. "Hey Clara. I wasn't lying when I told you about Pine Tree's." "Oh you expect me to remember that? Like I'd actually take advice from a fifteen year old that still wears sweaters with puppies on them." Clara snapped her fingers and her two groupies walked up to us. "If I can't teach you guys a lesson myself, then I'll just have to have my friends do it for me." My confidence dissapeared as her friends approached us. "Uh.. Mabel? Mom coming anytime soon?" "She said that she should be here any minute! I don't think I have the energy to beat these two up!" 

Just before disaster hit, we heard a very familiar voice. "Hey! Get away from them!" I looked toward the source of the voice but all I saw was our moms car. Me and Mabel were pressed against the tree and my journal had fallen from my lap. Clara's friends fists were an inch away from our faces. With them distracted, me and Mabel crawled away. "Hey! Get back here you dorks!" Clara called. We didn't obey her command and instead sprinted to our moms car. From the inside we saw the source of the voice. I grinned. Mabel recognized her too. It was our good o'l redheaded friend. Except she had changed her look. Wendy had cut her hair choppily to shoulder length. She was wearing a red flannel shirt just like her old green one with jeans, and high tops. She still had the Pine Tree hat on which made me smile. 

Clara looked at her with complete and utter hate. I didn't see what happened next because of the other girl in the car. And no. I'm not talking about Mabel. I felt someone bear hug tackle me and Mabel. "Guys! It's so good to see you again!" Yup. That was Pacifica. "What is my favorite friend-enemy doing here?!" Mabel said with enthusiasm. "We heard you guys were coming up for Spring Break. Wendy wanted to come down to see where you guys live. I begged her to come. She didn't budge until I told her that I would pay for our bus tickets. Both ways." 

 I was about to say something when Mabel said. "Guys. We should probably go and get Wendy before she breaks every bone in Clara's body." Mabel pointed to what was happening and I agreed with her. Wendy had all three girls in a headlock. Me and Mabel stepped out of the car and walked over to Wendy. "Come on Wendy. Clara isn't worth our time." "Okay fine but only because I havn't talked to you dudes in forever!" She got up and walked back with us to the car. My mom was in the front seat smiling. "So Ma-" "Dipper! Just call me Dipper." No one in Gravity Falls knew my real name and I wanted to keep it that way. Mostly because I don't like it when people go "Awww twins! Your names are matching right?" and then just think its the most adorable thing ever. Just no. I don't do that. 

My mom laughed. "Okay then Dipper. These girls showed up on our doorstep. They said that they were friends. Mind to introduce me to them?" "Mom, Wendy. Wendy, mom." Mabel said. "Sup Mrs. Pines." "And the other girl is Pacifica. She used to be really mean but now she's cool." I said. Pacifica glared at me. "You didn't have to mention that Dipstick!" I grin at her. "Who saved you and your family from a murderous ghost on a rampage?" She sighed. "You." "Thats right." 

My mom laughed. "You kids have such an imagination. Dipper, Mabel, your stuff is in the back. I'll give you your bus tickets when we get to the bus station." "Okie Dokie mom!" Mabel said. 

The ride to the bus stop was very loud. Me, Mabel, Wendy, and Pacifica were all catching up and bringing back inside jokes from our first summer in Gravity Falls. "Hey Mabel." Pacifica said. "Yes Paz?" "I forgot to give you back your llama sweater. Sorry." Mabel laughed. "Its okay. You can keep it!" When we were standing in front of the bus like we did many years ago, Mabel told me. 
"Hey bro bro. Just be sure to not raise the dead this time." I laughed. "I'll make sure of it." Things were starting to go my way.