Love

I know that the picture is really popular on this site but hey, I couldn't find anything else on my Pinterest bord and I wanted to write XD. Okay so I realized today that Show Yourself (from Frozen 2) is actually sort of Lilly's and Dipper's theme song. Also, question. Lilly x Dipper or Dipper x Pacifica? 

I glared daggers at Mabel's back as she ran back up the stairs to who knows where. I sat in silence looking down at the ground. Mabel knew. She knew that Bill was alive. She tricked me into thinking that it was just a mental issue. The worst part? I believed her. I can't believe I trusted her. I should have known she wouldn't be trustworthy after she didn't press the button to close the portal. Sure we found out who the author was, but it still hurt to know that she trusted a guy that we had only known for a few months over her brother who Mabel had known her whole life. 

I sat and looked down at the metal ground in silence. A few minutes later, Ford came back in the room with some equipment. "Hey kids i'm ba- where's Mabel?" "She's gone. I made her go." I said. My head was still down and my voice was filled with hate. "What happened?" "Nothing. Lets just get this over with." "Dipper, don't try to change the subject. Something happened. I don't know what, but-" "Look, everything is fine okay!?! Lets just get this over with now!!" Ford looked shocked on how I snapped back at him. But I didn't care. I was too angry to care about anything. 

Ford cleared his throat. "Remember a while back the machine that we used to try and Bill proof your mind?" "Bill's already in my mind. There's nothing we can do about it." "Well, not only can it Bill proof your mind, but it can bring thoughts in your mind to life. So I thought that since there are two other living soul's in your body, maybe it would catch on to theirs so we can communicate with them. So I fixed it." 

If we were going to be talking to Lilly, Mabel would want to be down here. But I just told her that I never wanted to see her again. This was when the guilt starting to come in. I just told my sister- no. Not my sister. My twin that I never wanted to see her face ever again. But Mabel had made a deal with Bill! She got me into this situation! But Mabel didn't know that this was going to happen. She only made a deal with Bill just because she loved me. It was Love that caused her to do this. Love that got me into this situation. Love that killed Lilly. 

I felt like I was arguing with my brain. Which was probably what was happening. I took a deep breath. "I-I'm going to get Mabel. She'll want to talk to Lilly." I gave a reassuring smile to Ford and then walked up the stairs. I looked to see if anyone was there, saw no one, then ran to the attic which was probably where Mabel was. 

When I got to the door, I stood there for what felt like hours. You can't just tell someone that you never want to see them again and then apologize like, two seconds later. It's illogical. But I knew I had to do this. I opened the door and saw Mabel curled up in a ball on her bed. I took a deep breath. 

"M-Mabel..." I walked over to her and sat by her. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just- I guess i've been on edge this entire time that I never thought about what was happening to you." "I thought you said you never wanted to see me again." "I-I was caught up in the heat of the moment. I never thought about what drove you to make a deal with Bill." She looked up at me. "Are you sure you don't hate me?" "How could I hate my own sister? We've been through some fights before but whats most important, it's Love in the end that helps us get through this." (ugh. I sound like a Disney original movie and I don't know if it's a bad or good thing.) 

She smiled back at me. I put a fist up. "Mystery Twins?" She bumped it. "Mystery Twins." I stood up. "Grunkle Ford thinks he has a way to communicate with Bill. Lets go." "But isn't Bill ba-" "Remember, Lilly is also in my body. So theres a chance you can communicate with her too." She immediately sat up. "Lets go!" She hugged me and I could have sworn she said under her breath "Glad I didn't burn the forest."