Recovering

So... yea. This is the last chapter. (the song is Next Up Forever by AJR clean. I feel like the music is good background music for how this ends. Also, look at the picture.)

I honestly wish that I could keep on writing this! I love the characters so much! But the story is done and I can't just rinse and repeat. Look out for Shattered Glass soon! 

Thank you guys so much for 1K!!! It made me so happy writing a chapter, going to sleep, and then waking up the next morning to over twenty notifications! Most of them were comments on this story! This is my first fanfiction that reached 1k! And I love all of you guys for making it happen! Now... 

Lets get this done now shall we? 

Me and Mabel both knew that night in the woods would permanently scar us for life. 

But at least Bill was gone. 

I could finally sleep. I could try to enjoy life. I could live. 

Mabel told me that I had a deep scar over the eye that Bill took over. And that they had put a bandage on it. Mabel helped me walk downstairs. I wanted to talk to everyone. Especially Pacifica. I knew I couldn't replace Lilly. And I didn't want to do that. But maybe I could give things with Pacifica a shot. I just needed to make things right. 

I sat down on the chair in the living room. It was silent for a few moments until Mabel spoke up. She took a deep breath. "Lilly's gone." Everyone's eyes looked down. "But," I continued. "So is Bill." Everyone smiled. I knew what they wanted. 

"If you guys want to give me a hug, you don't have to ask." I said. I was practically attacked with hugs after that. When Pacifica came up to me, she kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face turn red. 

We spent the rest of spring break hanging out and just having fun in general. I gave things with Pacifica a shot. Its working out well now. Unfortunately, i'm blind in one eye now. Which kind of sucks but hey, its better then being possessed by your sisters friend and the triangle that scarred you. 

Soon the day came where we had to go home. Me and Mabel stood in front of the bus as we did so many years ago. Pacifica gave me one last kiss, and we went back home. To California. Where it all had started. 

Heh

Sorry if I made you cry again. 

Bonus: 

Now that we were back at school, I was more confident. I made a lot more friends and had a lot more fun then I expected. But I will never forget the day Clara decided to return. "Hey nerd! I thought you dissapeared! The school would have been better if it did!" Her and her friends laughed.

Yeah I wasn't putting up with this anymore. Before Mabel could intervene, I got close to her. "Listen here you little-" "Language Dipper." Mabel said. "Right. I'm not putting up with your crap anymore. Keep in mind I was possessed, and I almost died multiple times. I was also depressed and thought of killing myself. I got this scar from when a demon possessed me. And if you don't think thats true, then go up to Gravity Falls to see for yourself. Now, do you really wanna mess with me?" 

"N-No s-sir." 

I bet ya'll wanted that really bad so I gave it to you. Anyway, if you want to write an alternate ending or something like that, go ahead! Message it to me and I'll put it in my random book! Along with you in it. 

Again, thank you so much for making this such a fun adventure for me and have a great night/day/afternoon ma bagels!

~Lizzy Eclipse signing off from Trauma.