Finally.

I'm thinking of drawing Clara just to give you a better idea on what she looks like. I actually got the idea for her from an old oc that was a protagonist. I just remember the name and how I designed her and turned her bad. Except she didn't have an excessive amount of makeup XD. Anyway, Enjoy! :D Editor Liz here, I'll re draw Clara for yall because my drawing style was absolute trash back when I wrote this fic. Now its much better.

The bus ride up to Gravity Falls was more fun with Paz and Wendy with us. We joked, laughed, and played pranks on the bus driver. As usual, we were the only ones on the bus. 

After ten hours (yes. I looked it up. I literally looked up "How many hours is Organ from California." and that was my answer. Ten hours apparently. Well, thats probably not accurate since I didn't specify but then again.... LOGIC DOES NOT EXIST IN MY CRUEL WORLD! *cartwheels out*) of driving, we finally reached our destination. We stepped out of the bus and I breathed in the smell of the forest that surrounded us. Mabel put her hand on my shoulder. "You feeling better already bro bro?" I grinned at her. "So much better. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be." 

She took my hand. "Then lets go. Old Fordsie will be able to help you." I smiled at her. Then together, we walked into the what used to be, Unknown. 

When we got to the Shack, Wendy and Pacifica helped us get unpacked. "Your great uncles said that they would be back as soon as possible. Your parents mentioned something about how you guys said it's really important?" Wendy asked. "Well you see Dipper has been-" I covered her mouth quickly. "Uh.. Thanks guys for helping us set up but can you leave me and my dear sister alone for a moment?" They both had weird looks on their faces but walked out anyway. They shut the door but just to be sure, I checked to see if they were still there. They were. "Oh come on guys!" They both smiled nervously. "Sorry. We'll go." I watched them walk down the stairs. Then, closed the door behind me. 

"What the heck Mabel?? You can't just casually say stuff like that!" Mabel looked really mad. "And you can't just keep these feelings inside forever! Your going to fall deeper into the pit your already in! And this is NOT a 'you dug your own hole' kind of situation! Its a 'You obviously have some mental issues going on and your not telling anyone except a small fraction of it to me! And the hole your falling into is a hole of insecurities and ptsd!'" "So??? Whats got you all riled up about this!" Mabel raised her voice. "YOUR ASKING ME WHY?! DIPPER! YOUR MY BROTHER! HOW COULD I NOT BE RILED UP ABOUT THIS!? I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU DUE TO OUR STUPID SUMMER HERE!" 

It was quiet after a moment. I didn't realize Mabel was crying until she turned away and fell down on her newly decorated mattress. I walked over to her. I was just becoming a worrisome burden on my sister. I should have never told her about the dreams. I hugged her. "Mabel i'm sorry. I didn't realize how much this was affecting you. From now on, I wont wake you up when I have nightmares. I wont bother you." She uncovered her face from her hands which were now wet with tears. "Dipper thats not what I'm saying! It can't be healthy keeping all of these feelings in! And I worry that... That if you.. if you keep them in then you'll... you'll r-reach your.. breaking point and.. and.." Mabel starting crying even harder. I hugged her again. "Mabel, i'm not going to hurt myself. And i'm not going anywhere." "B-But y-you can't just say stuff like that! Y-You never know!"

Her sobs sounded like she'd dealt with this before. I felt like she wasn't telling me something. "Mabel... Is there anything you need to-" "Lilly." she said under her breath. I searched through my memory. I remember her mentioning Lilly a lot. And that she was best friends with her. She used to come over all the time. "Yeah. What about her? Did she move?" "She killed herself Dipper! And I never knew what she was dealing with! She never told anyone about it! She acted so happy around me, Lizzy, and Jessica... And now, i'm never going to see her again because I wasn't paying attention to the little details that I could have saved her life with. I don't want to see you in the same position Dipper. First, I lost my soul sister. I can't loose my brother too."