Being a Rockstar Sucks 15

Thanks for reading!!Could you guys also check out my other stories plzzz...:)

Thanks.Anywho hope u like it!!

===================================

>>>Chapter 15

Once again I looked at my reflection.At my grey skinny jeans,black t-shirt and black Converse high tops.Eh,good enough.With that I walked out,making sure to not catch Liz's eye.Do not want a repeat...To my luck,she was watching TV with Usui.Jeez they're practically glued to eachother.I hope Jace and I don't become like that.

I walked into the elevator humming along to the horrible elevator music.I had to admit I was a tiny bit nervous and humming relaxed my nerves.I know I'm a strange chick.I wonder if that's why Jace likes me?Eh...If he does like me for that reason,then he is also strange.I walked out to meet Jace's grinning face.

"What do you want?"I asked sarcastically and he walked over.

"Just to take this strange chick on an amazing date."He smirked pointing at me.I cracked a smile as I remembered my mini rant.

"I suppose you can..."I sighed boredly,but I was smiling inside.He rolled his eyes.

"Psh.I bet you couldn't sleep lastnight because of your excitement."He teased and I laughed.

"You know that sounds kinda wrong."I pointed out and he frowned.

"Wow,your right...Perv!"He exclaimed pointing a finger at me.I flushed slightly and my jaw dropped.Me?The perv?Does he listen to himself?"You would think that!"He continued.I scowled and kicked him.He winced,but chuckled."Alright let's go before you kill me."He concluded and led the way outside.

"I wonder if I'll be alive by the end of this date."He muttered as we walked toward his black,shiny Audi R8.I

snorted,rich people.Though I had to admit,the car was badass.

"We'll see...Depends on how I feel."I said,responding to his previous question.He raised a blonde eyebrow at me.

"I bet you'll be happy."He said confidently.

"We'll see."I repeated.He chuckled and opened my door for me.It was my turn to raise an eyebrow at him.

"What a gentlemen."I said sarcastically and he let out a short laugh.

"Yeah I feel awkard doing this."He said still holding the door.

"Then don't do it,because I feel awkard by you doing it."I responded with a shrug.He smirked.

"Well since it makes you feel that way...I'll keep doing it."He stated with amusement.I scowled and was about to kick him,when he shoved me into the car.

"Definitely not a gentleman."I muttered and he shrugged,getting in and starting the car.I decided to annoy him the whole way.

"Where we going?"I asked.

"You'll see once we get there."He said with amusement.I dropped it and twenty seconds into the ride I spoke again.

"Are we there yet?"He rolled his eyes,but smiled.

"Does it look like we're there yet?"I glared at him and he smiled smugly.

Another twenty seconds later"Are we there yet?"He shot me a dirty look,realizing what I was trying to do.

"Are we there yet?"He glared and ignored me.I snickered and continued."Are we there yet?"He

ignored me and turned on the radio.

"Are we there yet?"He shot me another dirty look and raised the volume."Are we there yet?"This time he put it on full blast,causing the windows to vibrate and the drivers around us to shoot us dirty looks.

"Are we there yet?!"I shouted over the music,this time he flung his hand toward me to cover my mouth.I scowled trying to pry it off.He smiled smugly as his hand stayed in place.I was about to bite his hand,when the car stopped and he removed it.

"Now we're here.Happy?"He said sarcastically and I huffed crossing my arms.I suceeded in annoying him a little.I looked to where we arrived to see a big white castle,with towers that had a variation of red,blue and gold at the tips.There was an old wizard placed in one of the smaller,towers.I smiled,we were at Excalibur.My favorite Vegas hotel.He smiled smugly at my awe,but I was too happy to glare.I eagerly walked in leaving him

behind and he laughed.He ran up to me to grasp my hand in his.I gave his hand a little squeeze and he beamed.

We took the elevator to the 'Fun Dungeon'.I had a big smile on my face,I loved these games.I led Jace toward the little knight racing game,together we plopped onto the benches numbered 14 and 15.He also paid the game for us,handing money to the lady in charge.I looked around at my competition,I smirked as there was little kids.Probably all seven and nine.Jace laughed at my eagerness and competiveness.I shrugged it off and got ready by getting the blue ball that I had to throw in the point holes.(A/N:Dont know what this game is

called...)There were holes of points of five,ten,twenty,fifty and hundred.I looked at the prizes and saw a snow white tiger I wanted.

"Go!"Shouted the lady in charge and I arubtly began rolling the ball,aiming for the hundred.I frowned as I only got twenty.I could feel Jace's amused eyes watching me,clearly not trying to win.I kept tossing the ball getting twenties,a few fifties and a hundred.I was in the lead,but tied with number 5.I quickly turned to see it was the seven year old.I threw him a glare and went back to the game aiming for a hundred that would win the game for me.To my dismay I got a ten and the kid went to lead,his knight reaching the finish line.The bell rung and the kid stuck his tongue out at me.

"You little booger!"I shouted going for him,but Jace held me back as he laughed.I watched sadly as he got the fluffy tiger I wanted.I wanted so bad to just go and take it from him,but once again Jace held me down.

"Its okay,I'll get you one."He assured me and steered me over to another game,where you had to pop five balloons to get a prize.Fortunately they also had the snow white tiger.Jace paid and got five darts.He sent me a smug look,before throwing the darts and popping five ballons swiftly.I looked at him in awe and he winked.He passed me my fluffy tiger and I hugged it,then turned to him,wrapping my arms around his waist

givng him a thank you hug.He looked taken aback and then he hugged me bag while chuckling.I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss my forehead.I blushed slightly,but hid it.

We moved on to the fishing game,where I won him a cow.He laughed as I gave it to him and kissed my cheek,whispering a thank you.We then played basketball where he won me a pig.We laughed uncontrollably as I hit the guy working at another dart game.He gave us a dirty look and we walked to go look for food.We ended up eating at Sbarro(awesome pizza place).After that we left,both of us with handfuls of stuff animals.

"Im going to feel so gay having this in my room."He muttered as we drove back and I laughed.

"Is that any different from everyday?"I teased and he sent me a playful glare.I snickered and eyed the unicorn i won him.

We got back and i was tired,though I have to say that date rocked.I've never had so much fun with a guy,than I had with Jace tonight.We walked to the room together with our prizes.Once we reached the door,he pulled me to him wrapping his arms around my waist.He pressed his lips against mine and I instantly responded,kissing him back eagerly.He smiled against my lips and kissed me harder.Our lips moved gently,moving in sync.I had wrapped my arms around his neck,playing with the ends of his blonde hair.He traced his tongue on my bottom lip and I was about to grant entrance,when our room door opened revealning a shocked Liz.We both pulled away looking flustered.She laughed and we walked inside reluctantly.

"Told you,you'd have fun."He whispered in my ear,right before Liz steered me away.

*************************************************************

I hope u guys really liked their date!Was it good?

Plz comment-Vote-Fan :D

-Redzebra