Being a Rockstar Sucks 1

***Chapter 1***

Jace's Pov

It was another stupid concert with obnoxious fans.I could hear their annoying shouts from the back room.Sure I loved my fans,back when they actually listened to our music and not just stared at our faces and bodies.They only come to our concerts to have a chance to sleep with one of us.Blake had no problem with that though.I sighed and got my lazy butt off the couch.We had 15 minutes til show.

"C'mon man cheer up!There's sexy babes out there begging to sleep with us!"Blake exclaimed his brown hair flopping,black eyes beaming and snakebites glistening.Our band was called Silver Snakebites,so we decided to all get snakebites and they're pretty cool.Unfortunately the girls love them too...

"Dude those chicks probably have STD's"I said flatly.Blake was a total player and loved the fame.The exact opposite of me,yet we've been friends since Kindergarten,along with Usui.Yes,Usui was Asian and it rocked cause he'll make us sushi when he can and other Japanese foods.He was an awesome cook.Blake and I sucked at cooking,we'd probably be dead without Usui.

"Hey Jace,don't be so quick to judge!"Usui complained.He was the "nice guy" and girls loved him.He loved them back,but ge wasn't a player like Blake.

"Yeah dude,don't judge!"Blake said smirking.My grey eyes glared at them.

"Whatever,don't come crying to me when you find out you have Herpes.Anyway you guys ready?"I said sternly,flipping my multi colored hair out of my face.My natural hair was blonde,but I added black streaks and my tips were red along with my bangs.Unfortunately girls loved that too...

"Yep!"They both replied,popping the 'p'.

"10 minutes guys!"Our manager Rick said.He was cool,never forced us to do things we didn't want to.Just made sure we stayed popular and played at shows.

"Yeah,yeah"I said dismissively.I would quit the band,but I couldn't let the guys down. I strapped on my black guitar,Blake strapped on his Base and Usui got his drum sticks.

"5 minutes guys!"Rick shouted again.Blake was bouncing with excitement and Usui was smiling happily.I personally held a scowl.

"Showtime guys!"Rick yelled excitedly and we walked on stage to the millions of fans,all jumping up and down.One chick threw her red thong and Blake caught it,smirking and twirling it around with his finger.I frowned,disgusted.Who knows where that things been?!

My ears hurt from the shouting,one screeching girl popped out from the rest.She was in the front row and was yelling at the top of her lungs"I LOVE YOU SILVER SNAKEBITES!!!"She was some blonde chick and if I could,Id cover her mouth with strong duct tape. My eyes shifted to the pretty brown eyed girl next to her.She was a brunette with black streaks and she looked ticked off.She was shielding her ears from her screeching friend.I smirked at this,she was sharing my torture.

"Alright here's our new song,Liars tick me off!" Blake shouted and gave a flirtatious smile to the crowd.All the girls swooned,except for the brunette.I smiled at her,but she completely ignored me.I began singing and playing the notes on my guitar.The lyrics smoothly flew from my lips into the air.I kept my grey eyes locked on the brunette.A genuine smile came to my face as she plugged her headphones in,trying to block my singing.It should be insulting but I found it hilarious.

I sang louder,now this concert didn't seem so bad. I guess it was because of her...I wonder what her name is?I'll invite them backstage after the concert,I wanna get to know her.I hope she's different from the rest...

*************************************************************************

New story!Wanted to write something that wasn't supernatural. Tell me what u think!Should I continue it? Comment!Vote! -Redzebra