Being a Rockstar Sucks 8

Thankz for commenting!!!I love reading the comments they're hilarious!U guys don't seem to like Zelliot..."Don't be so quick to judge"Wat Usui would say,but yeah he is kinda of a creep...:0Thank Holiday inn for the free Internet,making it possible for me to upload!:PIve been uploading eveyday now :) 

Enjoy Zelliot's creepiness!!! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

***Chapter 8***

Serenity's Pov

What hell?!How did he find me!My ninja skills are failing!Oh well,Im bailed.Zelliot was watching me with amusement,while Jace was watching him with well...not friendliness.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"Jace spat and I turned to look at him questionly.

"Im bailing Serenity out.Since it's all your fault she's in jail."Zelliot replies flatly while smirking.Jace growls angrily.They know eachother?Well they're both famous...Well I don't care,I'm getting bailed!I get up and start striding toward Zelliot,when I feel a tug on my shirt pulling me back.I turn to witness Jace's teeth clamped on my shirt,holding ne in place.I would punch him,but were still handcuffed,damn cops.

I frown and begin attempting to run,but his teeth are locked in place.I barely drag him across the grey floor.I'm about to scream rape,when Zelliot comes over and pushes him away from me.Jace begins flopping on the floor like a fish trying to get up.I begin laughing so hard,tears come to my eyes.Zelliot grabs my arm,steering me out of the mini jail.

I comply and walk with him,when suddenly Jace rams into Zelliot throwing him into the stone wall.Holy crap,Cat fight!!The blonde cop watches bemused.I laugh as Jace is snapping his teeth and kicking wildly.He looks hilarious trying to fight while being handcuffed.On the other hand,Zelliot is throwing punches.I walk over to be next to them,but at a safety distance and start yelling.

"Fight!Fight!"I cheer,Jace's grey eyes meet mine and he smiles.He throws a rough kick and gets Zelliot in the ribs.Ouch.Jace turns to me smiling smugly and winks.I laugh,but then quiet down as I see them getting  

extremely violent.I jump on Jaces back,willing him to stop.He throws another kick and Zelliot punches Jace's jaw.The blonde cop finally pulls Zelliot away and throws him behind bars.I smirk,but when i see him making his way over to us,I hop off Jace's back and hide under a desk.I know i'm fearless...

Jace is thrown back in the tiny jail.From under the desk,I can see them glare at eachother and sitting as far away as possible.I wonder why they hate eachother?I feel someone wrap their arms around my ankles and pull me out.It's blondie.

"Nooo!"I yell as i see him taking me to the interrogation room.I turn to see Jace laughing and Zelliot smirking.I hate both of them...I stick my tongue out at them.Atleast I'm not behind bars!

"Is that an invitation?"Jace sexually harassses me.I roll my eyes and see them no longer as I'm now in the interrogation room.The blonde cop sits me down on a metal chair and he sits infront if me.He sighs tiredly and rubs his face.

"You know what would help with the exhaustion?"I say casually.

"What?"He asks suspiciously.

"Coffee and doughnuts!!!"I suggest and he sighs again.

"Should of known..."He mutters,then looks at me cautiously"Im going to suggest anger management for you and your friends."My jaw drops.Were not that angry!

"What in bloody hell are you talking about?!"I demand in a British accent.I gotta say I'm good at it.His left eye twitches.

"Im going to suggest a psychologist for you..,"He says looking at me as if i'm a lost cause.I frown and kick his leg from under the table.I don't like him.Blondie hisses gets his handcuffs out.Hell no I'm not going back to jail!So I did the most reasonable thing ever,I flipped him over in his chair.Then before he could react I handcuffed his hands.I quickly reach and pull out his keys.

"Suck it Blondie!"I yell as I dangle the keys infront of him.He is the crappiest chief ever!He curses and starts shouting,so I quickly sprint toward the mini jail.Ofcourse Jace is kicking Zelliot again...I bang on the metal bars and they turn around with shocked faces.Jace smiles brightly and runs over giving Zelliot one more kick.

"Hey Serenity!Where's the cop?"He greets innocently.I roll my eyes.

"I took care of him ."I reply in a business voice,Jace smiles knowingly.Zelliot cones rushing over and pushes Jace away.Jace falls and begins flopping like a fish again.I burst out laughing until we hear a loud crash.I turn to see Blondie free with the tazer.Crap!I arubtly open the mini jail and remove Jace's handcuffs.He springs up and punches Zelliot,leavng him a black eye.They definitely despise eachother.Blondie comes running at us and Jace throws Zelliot at him,knockng both of them over.Jace smirks and grabs my hand,running out the door.Luckily all the other cops are eating,so we make it out into the casino.

We stop and pant,trying to catch our breath.We turn to eachother and burst out laughing.Were laughing so hard,we don't notice Zelliot run over and punch Jace.Jace groans and they're about to fight again,so I kick them both.I know I can definitely break up a fight.Well they do stop,they turn and glare at me holding their shins,who now are bruised.I smirk,Im awesome at kicking.

"Peace and love girls!"I shout and Jace glares at me playfully.While Zelliot smirks.

"Yeah Jace peace and love.I mean is that how you treat your brother after not seeing him for two years."Zelliot smiles artogantly and Jace growls.Whoa!Hold up!They're freakin' brothers!Well they are both creeps... 

******************************************************************* 

Hope you liked it!And also liked Jace's reaction :P 

don't kno when I'll b able to upload again,so don't get mad if I dnt upload for a few days. 

Anyway Comment-Vote-Fan :) 

-Redzebra