Being a Rockstar Sucks 38

Thank you for waiting, you guys are...awesomazing (awesome & amazing put together)

this is dedicated to xXbrightxXxeyesXx for helping me write Memories

the next to chap will be dedicated to sayonara7 for helping me write Ignorance is Blissful. That song will be in the next chap :)

Cover #2 by Summer_Fever is on the side

now for the chapter! *

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

zzzChapter 38zzz

---Serenity's Pov---

"Do you know what today is Serenity?" Rick asked with gravity , his hands grasping my shoulders.

"Um...Thursday? Possibly Friday?" I responded with uncertainty; he blew up like a ballooon before he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, his face deflating.

"Not the day, I swear both of my singers are idiots." He said rolling his eyes." Serenity, today is..."He trailed off waiting for me to fill in.

"Oh, it's June 22-" He inflated again and I waved my hands frantically, poking his cheeks to deflate them." I'm just kidding! It's the day of my first gig and the day my parents will be here to see me perform!" I shouted, watching in satisfaction as his cheeks deflated and he calmed down.

"Good, your a little smarter than Jace." He patted my head proudly and I smiled brightly.

"Almost everybody is." I responsed with a teasing smile and he laughed; oh I just wish Jace was here and his face would have been priceless. However, he went off somewhere; I have no idea where. He just said he was going to a place not from here, but he will bring a piece of it here. That has to be the crappiest riddle ever and if he thinks I'm going to try to solve that, he is truly an utter idiot. I huffed and Rick smiled, before saying he was going to call Freckles to see how things were going at the Ace of Spades.

I walked back to the practice room and Liz jumped me, literally. My head and back met with the black rug with a smack." Oh my god Serenity! Can you believe it? We're going to perform! This is our big chance Ren!" She screeched in my ear and I pried her off.

"No, I think I might be in shock...you know after a crazy chick knocks me to the floor." I retorted playfully and she quickly got off.

"Sorry, I'm just excited." She responded with a grin; Sky and Zelliot watched with amusement. Zelliot was coated with make up and wearing fake facial hair. We decided that we wanted to be known by our talent and not our connections- as in my dad, Silver Snakebites and Zelliot.

"I can tell." I laughed; I went to Zelliot and ripped off the fake mustache for the fifth time today. It was just so much fun. There was a nasty snap as the mustache came off and a kitty hiss from Zelliot that just made me crack up. He glared at me and tried to soothe his now red, painful upper lip.

"Your pure evil!" He yelled and gently, with a cautious eye on me, he put the mustache on. I laughed and he hissed warningly. What a chick.

"Oh Elliot, if it wasn't for your manly looks, I'd think you were a chick." I laughed as he glared more fiercely. "Aw does the kitty cat want a hug?" I teased, but to my surprise his face brightened and he smirked openly.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind and much more." He said huskily; I rolled my eyes and hit his chest.

"Pervert!" I shouted and he laughed. I walked to Sky next; he was my favorite. Always was on my side and completely chill. Not annoying at all. I still don't know how I was attracted to Jace's obnoxious self.