Being a Rockstar Sucks 19

Thankzz for Commenting & Voting!!! I freakin' love ya guys!!Hope you like this chap!!

Enjoy Peeps!!! XD

******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

)))) Chapter 19((((

Serenity's POV

Once again we were in Baskin Robins or Heaven. Take your pick. I walked over to take a seat next to Jace, when Lake pushed me out of the way and sat there. I sent him an icy look and he sent me a dirty look. I thought he liked me or something, since he was hitting on me. But now he treats me like crap and practically kisses Jace's feet.

I grumpily take a seat next to Freckles, across from Jace. Jace looks at me puzzled, and then turns to his right to the no longer empty seat. When he notices Lake there he scowls.

"Move."He growls at Lake. Lake glares at me and shakes his head no."That's where Serenity belongs; she belongs right by my side."Jace continues with a smirk. I burst out laughing, while Lake chokes on his ice-cream.

"That's so cheesy Jace."I say between laughs. He smiles and shrugs. It's what you would hear in a crappy romance movie or soap opera. (A/N: no offense to people who watch soap operas or romance movies)

"It made you laugh and that's what matters."He winks and smirks. I continue laughing.

"Cheesy Jace!"I exclaim. Jace laughs with me, while Freckles looks uncomfortable. Suddenly strawberry ice cream lands on my face. I blink as the cold sweetness slowly slips down my face. I turn to see a smirking Lake. My jaw drops, that son of bee! Lake's expression suddenly shifts to on of concern and shock, when Jace turns to him.

"Oh Serenity! I'm so sorry!"He feigns sincerity. Jace glares at him and then turns back to my face, where he suddenly burst out laughing.

"You look so dang funny right now!"He exclaims, while slipping out his IPhone. I lick some off at the corner of my mouth with my tongue and that's when I hear a click. I look to see Jace snickering and Freckles politely trying to hold back a laugh. Lake is full out laughing."Ah, I'm going to send this to everybody!"Jace exclaims.

I glare at him in annoyance and wipe a handful of strawberry ice cream from my face. I then fling it at Jace's face. His eyes widen and he manages to put his phone away, but the ice cream slams on his pretty

face. Lake suddenly shuts up and glares at me, while Freckles finally bursts out into squeaky fits.

Jace wipes off the ice cream from his face and sends me a playful glare. I start reaching for my chocolate ice cream to throw at him, when suddenly more strawberry ice cream stings my face. I shift my gaze to look at an angry Lake. I scowl and dramatically throw my blue chair to the flamboyant floor.

"This means war!"I shout grabbing a spoonful of chocolate ice cream. Lake accepts my challenge and grabs his own spoonful.

"Bring it on bimbo!"Lake exclaims with a humongous smirk. I huff in anger and fling my spoonful at his

face. He dramatically falls backward, slamming onto his back. I cheer in joy, until Cookie Dough Ice cream slams on my ear. I do a mini seizure, surprised at the coldness and fall to the floor cradling my ear. Cookie Dough. That only belongs to Jace. While I'm on the floor, the war goes on between Jace and Lake. With my peripheral vision I catch a cowering Freckles under the table.He has Cookie Dough on his cheek.Aww we always bring him into trouble. I crawl over to him and sit next to him.

"It's gonna be alright Freckles; I'll suffocate them with chocolate ice cream!Chocolate shall perish all evil!"I pronounce with a burning passion.See, Freckles and I both share a love for chocolate ice cream.My little speech seems to encourage Freckles, for he stops cowering and tilts his chin up.