Being a Rockstar Sucks~Final~

Last chapter...It's so sad! But there will be a sequel! I loved the characters of this story so much; they were fun to write, which is why I'm continuing it in a sequel.

I hope you love this chapter, if not I will edit or add, but it has to be done by Tuesday. I wrote the song for Serenity, but I don't really like it...

Thank you so much again guys!

This is my most popular story thanks to you and thanks for giving the story a chance, voting, fanning, commenting and joing me in my plans for world domination.You guys are the freakin best!!!

I will upload an author's note soon that will have the summary for the sequel, please tell me what you think!

Also sorry I haven't responded to messages, I have over a thousand of board messages and over 200 of private messages, so it is stressful.

I'm thinking of making a Redzebra page on facebook where you can send me messages and stuff and I'll definitely respond. Ill also put news on all my books. What do you think?

Anyway ENJOY the chap! I'll end my rambling ;)

***Chapter 48***

***Jace's Pov***

I give Serenity a wink and a smirk as my heart thumps wildly, knowing only ten minutes are left til we go on stage. She returns it with a worried frown that makes my smirk widen. She probably thinks I'm gonna go up there and preach about alternative music or bow down to her dad.

I turn see Usui and Liz making out; those two have been unseperable since they met. Geez. Freckles is also kissing his girlfriend, Becca. I turn to Serenity, pouting," Wheres my kiss?" I ask.

"Hmm...I don't know...but Zelliot seems willing." Serenity smirks widely.

"Sick!" I exclaim as Zelliot is a dude and my brother! Gawd, that is disgusting. Serenity giggles crazily.

"You're mean." I pout, but smile inwardly, knowing I love her fiery side.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't be a baby." She says as she goes on her tip toes to kiss me. I eagerly return loosing myself to her soft lips, I feel my nerves easing and hope filling me that maybe she feels the same.

"Jace! Two minutes !" Rick shouts, ruining the mood; I groan as I pull away from Serenity.

"Duty calls." I tip my invisible hat.

"Kickass Jacey." Serenity smiles teasingly as she ruffles my hair.

"Not the hair!" I scold in a girly voice; Serenity cracks up and I smile in return. Gawd, I freakin love her.

"Time!" Rick yells as I quickly strap on my guitar and begin walking out on the stage now feeling optimistic. I give Serenity one quick look before walking onto the stage; surrounded by hundreds of hormonal girls.

Instantly I hear," Take my virginity Jace!" I wince and look at her like she's crazy. She throws her bra at me and I kick it off the stage. Some girls really need to see therapists.

Blake and Usui find it extremely funny as they laugh endlessly. I scowl; honestly I am afraid of my fans. I grab the microphone and introduce us," Hey guys, glad you could come." I'm interrupted by whistles and cheers.

"We have a surprise for you guys; a new song!" Blake says, talking about the new song for Serenity; I decided to play it at the end-best for last, right? More cheers erupt.

I look to the crowd, and I'm shocked to see Serenity and Liz in the front row, similar to when we first met. I smile; this time she doesn't have her headphones. Atleast she can tolerate our music. I laugh as Liz cheers with the rest of the crowd and Serenity winces. I then shift my eyes to the V.I.P room where I see Adrian, he smiles and waves. Serenity's mother smiles at me encouragingly. I take a deep breath before starting.