Being a Rockstar Sucks 5

****Chapter5****

Serenity's pov

I could feel myself slipping out of unconciousness,I shifted trying to get more comfortable,but a grasp around my wasit made me immovable.I reluctantly opened my eyes to see nothinh unusual.Just sunlight seeping through the red curtains.I attempted to shift again,but the grasp tightened to an almost painful hold.I frowned and heard a deep chuckle behind me,along with feeling their chest vibrate on my back.they loosened their grip a bit and I turned around to see a goofy smiling idiot.Jace.My frown deepened and my eyebrows furrowed.What the hell?!

"Morning shortstuff,the sun has risen for you!"He exclaimed,his multi-colored hair messy and grey eyes twinkling.

"What the hell Jace?!"I yelled trying to wiggle out,but he tightened his grip,his mouth tugged up at the corners.I truely hated this guy.More than I hated the color pink or raisins.

"Blake touched me..."He confessed his bottom lip trembled.I tried to not laugh at his pathetic face and just snorted.

"Oh really?He touched you no no's?"I questioned sarcastically and he nodded weakly.

"He touched me here..."He whispered pointing to his abs,which I know realized he was half naked.Usually I'd freak out,but i just couldn't take Jace seriously."and here..."He said pointing to his manjunk"Here i'll show you..."He continued while smirking and reaching for his black boxers.

"No you Perv!It'll burn my eyes!"I yelled frantically covering my innocent eyes.

"You sure?"He smirked

"Yes!"

"Okay your loss..."He sighed,shaking his head in disapproval.

"Get off!"I yelled,distangling myself from his grasp and throwing him off the bed.He fell with a loud thump and I looked down at him smirking.He glared in return.

"Jeez I was just gonna show you what every one of my fans want."He defended with playfulness.

"Dick."I retorted dryly.

"Yeah!Thats what I was gonna show you,but now you lost your chance!"He said smugly.

I sighed and pointed to the door,signling for him to leave.He smirked and climbed back on the bed.I narrowed my brown eyes at him"You have 3 seconds to get off."I threatened.

He smiled mischeviously"Or what?"He challenged,staying in place.

"1...2..."I began slowly and he didnt move a freakin' inch.I glared"3!"I shouted and tackled him off the bed,before he could move,his eys were wide with shock.

He landed with an "Ooof!'And i landed on him.He examined our position and smiled widely"Well I do like it rough."He smirked.

"Gawd your the biggest dick in the world!"I shouted with annoyance.

"Hells Yeah!"He agreed smugly,looking behind me.I turned confused and surprised to see 3 pairs of eyes watching with utter shock.Oh no!

"Its not what you think!"I defended my innocence.They continued to gawk,clearly not convinced.then Blake opened his stupid mouth.

"You like THAT and not Me!"Blake accused horrified.I tried to get off Jace,but he held me in place.

"You heard the lady,I've got the biggest dick in the world!"Jace said smirking wildly.I really wnated to beat the crap out of him.

"Thats not what I meant!"I I yelled and kneed Jace in the gut.He quickly let go and I ran to Liz"Liz!Really,I meant dick as douchebag.Believe your best friend!"I pleaded at her shocked face.