Being a Rockstar Sucks 26

Sorry, sorry...its been 6 days since I've uploaded...

Thanks for sticking with me :) Hope u like it!

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

+++Chapter 26+++

Serenity's Pov

"Jace I really like you." I said, looking straight into his gray eyes. He smiled so radiantly and his gray eyes were light with happiness. He pulled me out of the Ferris wheel and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I already knew it. I just wanted you to say it." He kissed me gently and I kissed back. I smiled as he pulled away, but after realizing what he said I playfully scowled. "It was very obvious, how your face would light up when you saw me and how you were extra mean to me to hide your true feelings. I knew all along short stuff, but I love hearing you say it." He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"......uh..." I frowned,having no idea of what to say, he was right! Am I really that stubborn? He smiled smugly, realizing I didn't have anything else to say.

"I'm right, huh?" He smirked and I frowned."Didn't I tell you to smile?" He tickled my sides and I laughed uncontrollably, he smiled in satisfaction and intertwined our fingers.I looked at our hands happily, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders; It was nice to spill your guts, maybe I should do it more often? No, for the sake of others I should keep my insane thoughts to myself.

"Do you want to go back?" He asked me casually, but I could see the stress in his words as if he forced himself to say them.

"Nope." I replied, causing him to smile.I didn't want this date to end.

"Then what about pony riding?" He suggested with a mischievous smirk." I think you will feel average size on one." He teased and I elbowed him.

"Well your fat butt will squish the innocent creatures." I shot back.

"True, I think I have been gaining some weight with all the places you want me to take you." He patted his stomach that showed obvious signs of abs. I snorted, yeah right."Also I doubt they have their ponies out right now..."he trailed off in thought.

My eyes wandered the area and zeroed on Go-Kart track. I began bouncing up and down and clapping my hands in excitement.

"Hmmm...what is it?Are you somehow hungry again?" Jace asked in amusement.

"No...Not yet. Anyway let's do the mini Go-Karts."I pointed and he smiled.

"Hell yeah." He cheered and together we skipped over there. Literally. I began skipping and forced Jace to join in. I have to say he looks a little gay. Just a teeny tiny bit...Maybe the little boy was right and I'm just a cover up for Jace. That would suck, but it would so funny.

"Are you coming?" Jace asked. Apparently, we were already there and he was patiently waiting for me to follow him to the race track to get into a kart. The tracks were a neon green and the edges were decorated by a red fence.There was life size cartoon characters on the grass, like SpongeBob, the X-men guys,Rugrats and Barbie.