Being a Rockstar Sucks 7

Thankz for fanning,commenting and voting!!!!This story is #45 in Whats Hot!!!I love u guys!!!Sorry my chapters are always short,I don't have much time...especially now that I'm on a road trip ): and sheesh u guys are persistent in getting me to upload :)haha but it's kool u guys ROCK!!! 

Well enjoy! 

***************************************************************

•••Chapter 7•••

Serenity's Pov

I quickly dodged both of them and sprinted out the door.Holy crap why does this happen to me!!I should just be an obssessive fan and maybe they'll back off.To my dismay,they caught up with me and grabbed me,I instantly felt someone kiss my cheek.I turned and glared at Jared who was smiling triumphantly."I kissed her!"He yelled excitedly.

Zelliot scoffed"You have to kiss her on the lips stupid!"

"You never specified!"Jared argued and I began shifting away with my ninja skills.

"So!i'm specifying now!"Zelliot retorted,they were too intrigued by their argument they didn't notice me reaching an elavotor.

"Not fair man!"Jared shot back.Almost there...I inched closer and closer to the elavator,my eyes on them.I turned my attention back to the elevator that was now in front of me.Yes!My ninja skills rock!I pressed the the button and the doors instantly opened.I eagerly rushed inside and as the doors were closing I heard Zelliot yell"Whered she go!!"I snickered and pressed the button for the Casino floor.Those guys were creeps!Well atleat I got my poster and can-Wait!Oh no!I dropped my candy and poster in their room!Fugmuppetz!Why?!I almost cried,but there's no way I'm going back in there!Atleast not without backup!That's it I'll bring Liz and Usui!Alright problem solved!

The metal doors opened and I quickly smelled alcohol and cigarettes in the air,burning my nose.I scrunched  my face in disgust,looking around.I spotted a mass of screeching girls surrounding three tables.I grimaced,that must be them.As I approached,I noticed Blake smiling crazily,Usui and Liz smiling politely and Jace glaring at everybody and anything.I snickered,his fault he's famous.Once I reached them,Jace jumped up a smile coming to his face and then he frowned.

"Where were you?"He demanded.The cult of girls glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at them.They hissed and made a run for me,my eyes widened I sprinted toward Jace and jumped over the table.We fell with a thump,luckily he broke the fall.He groaned abd I jumped off,smirking at the girls.

"Jeez Serenity if you wanted me that badly,you could of just asked."He smirked,picking himself off the ground.I snorted,rolling my eyes.I'm use to his behavior.He chuckled and then became serious.

"So where were you?I called,I was worried."He said with concern.Now I felt a little guilty about ditching.

"Um well you know places.."I answered vaguely and he gave me a dirty look.I sighed"I went to check out Criss  Angel."I admitted smiling sheepishly.He frowned.

"Why didn't you answer?"He continued with obvious curiousity.

I frowned,he sounds like a protective boyfriend and he definitely isn't!"I was busy making out with Cris."I replied with gravity.I was good at lying,when it was a joking matter.What happened with Zelliot was not something I could lie about,he gave me a look that just creeped me out!Jace's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Wha-What?Why?"He stuttered and I couldn't lie anymore,I burst out laughing uncontrollably.Once he realized I was lying,he glared and picked me up.My eyebrows furrowed on confusion.

"What the heck?"I questioned and he smirked.My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing,he placed me over the table into the crowd of hungry pirahnas.

"Get her girls!"Jace shouted smiling smugly at my fear.They growled and ran at me.I shouted"You butthead !"at Jace and ran like my life depended on it.Which it probably did.I ran and ran passing stores and people,still I could hear Jace's echoing laughter.I will so kick his ass!Now there was only five crazy chicks chasing me,yelling"Anything for Jacey!"Jeez these girls are creepy!And 'Jacey'Im definitely going to make fun of him  with that name.

The crazy chicks were hot on my trail,way too close.I passed by a good stand that was selling nachos and hot dogs.A plan bolted through my head and I kicked it into action.I grabbed the ketchup and mustard bottles,spraying them at the girls as they closed in.They screeched and stomped over.Crap!I began throwing everything at them,hot dogs,popcorn,nachos,jalapenos which I successfully got in two girl's eyes.They hissed and ran away.Ha!Only three left!

At this point there was a crowd around us yelling"Fight!Fight!" and the owner shouting"Security!".Suddenly four security guys approached us.Three of them instanly grabbed the crazy girls and the other approached  

me.Once again I ran like he'll.Luckily he was fat and slowed down,eventually tripping and rolling on the floor.I snickered and ran toward freedom.

Out of nowhere a security guard pops out from my right and tackles me down.I fall with an"Oof!"and groan.This guy wasn't fat,but he had muscle.He picked me up and handcuffed me.My jaw dropped,no way!In getting arrested for an innocent food fight!It was self defense!He dragged me around the casino and I saw Usui,Blake,Liz and Jace watch with shock.I glared icily at Jace and his face paled.He quickly came running toward me panickly.

"What happened?"He asked me with concern.I decided to give him the silent treatment.It's all his fault those girls were chasing.He attempted to talk to me the whole way to the mini jail in Luxor,but I ignored him.Finally he asked the cop."Sir what happened?"He asked with irritation.

The blonde cop sighed"Your girlfriend has gotten into a mess."He answered vaguely ,Im definitely not Jace's girlfriend!I could see him smirking when the cop said that.The cop quickly sent me to the interrogatoin room.For what?I don't know.Jace was forced to stat outside and he went ballistic.He was cursing and shouting.I smiled hopefully he'll end up behind bars too.

"Why did you do it?"The cop questioned.I narrowed my eyes,he looks about 22 and pretty skinny.Maybe I can take him down.

"I want my lawyer!"I shouted crossing my arms.

He sighed exasperated."You don't have one."

I glared"How do you know?"

"Ive got your information."

"How?"I asked suspiciously.

"Okay I don't,but I will and once I do I bet you don't have one,"He retorted.I frowned.Crap."So why'd you do it?"He continued.

"Im not answering until you give me doughnuts!"I declared.

"We don't have any."He said with irritation.

"Then I shall not answer your bloody questions!"I replied in a british accent.He glared and took out a tazer.My eyes widened he wouldn't!

At that moment Jace bursts in and tackles the cop to the floor.We are so going to jail.Two cops follw him,prying Jace off and handcuffing him.He glares and walks next to me."Chief what do you want us to do with then?"One of the cops asks the blonde cop.He's chief?But he's so young...Blondie gets up scowling and hisses.

"Just lock them up for now."With that we are put behind bars in a smelly,old mini jail.I sit away from Jace abd glare at him endlessly.

"Sooo I saved you..."He trails off smiling crookedly."Aren't I your knight in shining armor?"He continues smirking.I snort ,stride over and head butt him.

"We're in jail Jace!You idiot!"I argue as he rubs his head,pouting.

"I think you should apologize."He states,looking at me expectantly.

I'm about to tear him to pieces,when the jail door slides open and the blonde cop looks at us with hate."Someones here to bail you."He says dryly. I look over expecting to see Liz or Usui,but this was unbelievable.

"Nice show."Zelliot says smiling with arrogance. 

********************************************************* 

Hope you liked it!Sorry if it's too short): 

I'll try to upload again as soon as I can,but like I said I'm on a road trip... 

Comment-Vote-Fan :) 

-Redzebra