Being a Rockstar Sucks 46

•*•Chapter 46•*•

•••Serenity's Pov•••

"Jace, I...love you..." I gasp out as my cheeks burn with embarrassment, my mind is buzzing, but my smile is radiant. I wrap my arms around him and-

"Can you stop sexually harassing me?"I wake up with a jolt and surprisingly turn to see my arms entangled around a smirking Zelliot, not an idiot blonde, Jace. I scowl and push the red head off the couch in our temporary practice room.

"What hell Zelliot?" I demand my mood dampened.

"Came to wake you up. The concert is tomorrow, so we better practice." He declares, I groan and roll onto my stomach. I'm so tired of practicing. It's fun, but after a while, Zelliot blabbering his nonsensical philosophies gets pretty damn irritating.

"Now, what do you thing the world would be like if we all lazed around?" Zelliot questions, preparing himself to give a speech that is as inane as a rotten fish bone. Oh why can't he be taciturn for once, oh why, oh why.

"We do laze around and it is some screwed up place." I roll my eyes and pull myself to a sitting position.

"Well we should change that!" Zelliot exclaims, jumping to his feet and forcing his face to miracously look intelligent.

"Zelliot, piss off." I say as I push him and walk to where Liz and Usui are eating sushi. I plop next to Liz and begin eating sushi off her plate.

"Hey!" She argues, I roll my eyes and look at Usui in question; why isn't he with Jace practicing?

"Oh we're taking a break. Jace wanted to come, but Rick called him for an update on our new song. Jace let us hang around for a bit." Usui responds with a smile, I shrug and swallow my sushi. I wave goodbye and get off the couch, much to Liz's satisfaction.

Then I get up and walk out of the room for a while to think. I want to get Jace a surprise present, like what he did for me at my first concert, but I don't know what to get him. What do you get a guy? Beer? A hall pass? Well yeah I'm sure they'd love that.

For Jace though...it's gotta be something that he'd love; I'm not gonna give him a stupid sweater or a beer that I'm sure he already has. I wanna give him something that kicks ass.

"Oh hey Serenity." A quiet voice says to my left; I turn to see Sky walking down the hotel hallway, a stoic expression sitting on his face.

"Hey Sky, let's go shopping!" I exclaim and smirk as I see his face shift into one of horror.

"Uh-I...Well...Ummm...okay..."He stutters, completely failing at trying to make up an excuse. I laugh and grab his arm, dragging him toward the elevator.

"C'mon Sky, it will be fun!" I assure and press the button for the lobby. He nods, but his face is filled with uncertainty. I don't blame him, he knows me too well. Yet, I think he should believe me this time.

We walk through the lobby, nobody noticing us too much since we're not famous like Silver Snakebites, but there are a few people who tell us we did good at our last gig. We thank them and call a cab, who takes us to Rockin' Times; a famous rock store that sells CD's, t-shirts, instruments, and whole lot of other crap.

Sky looks at me in shock and relief as I laugh.

"Wow, I thought we were gonna go to Hollister or something." Sky says in relief.

"Please, I don't buy their crap. And this isn't for me." I roll my eyes.

"Who is it for?" He asks curiously.

"Jace." I reply and he smiles.

"He's gonna be psyched that you're getting him a gift there. He loves that store."