Being a Rockstar Sucks 36

I love cookies!

I tried to make Jace and Serenity closer, tell me if it worked.

Sorry it's boring.

Also this chapter is my longest ever, I was so happy when it said 4 pages! :D

======================================

$$$Chapter 36$$$

...........Serenity's Pov........

"Sky on drums, Zelliot Bass guitarist and screamo vocals, Liz electric guitar, and Serenity lead vocals with electric guitar. Alright is that good?" Rick asked; we all nodded, a slight edge of excitement passed through me. I was actually happy about the band stuff now; I love music I just never thought of having a career with it and now it seems as if it should have been my dream the whole time.

"Question!" Zelliot's hand shot up.

"What?" Rick asked with slight annoyance.

"Are you our manager too?" We all grew silent; strange. The idiot actually asked a good question.

After a moment of tense silence Rick responded," If you want me to be, then yes. My schedule is capable of squezzing in another band, however if it gets too difficult for either of us, I'll search for another manager."

"Coolio." I responded, Rick seemed like a nice guy. I jumped as my side was suddenly poked at. A fir of girly giggled exploded from my mouth as the poke turned to tickling. A deep laughter overpowered my giggles and I tried to push Jace away.

"Jace!" Rick shouted; Jace automatically stopped and looked at Rick.

"Yes sir?" He smirked.

"You will leave if Serenity can't concentrate with you here."

"Yes sir!" He saluted and sat back down with exaggerated formality.

"Good. Now Serenity you said you were hoping for post hardcore genre?"

"Yes." Post hardcore and metal are my favorite genre of music.

"Alright, then the screamo vocals, bass guitar, electric guitar and drums are essential. How about lyrics? You said you had some?" Rick questioned.

I bit my lip and nodded hesitantly." Yeah, but they're not very serious..." I trailed off as Liz giggled; I glared at her and she was fortunately forced to quiet down by Usui. I like that guy.

"Well do you have them?" I nodded." Then go get them." I nodded and stood up to head for my bag.

"Freckles-I mean Ben, you can set up a gig along with lights?" I heard Rick ask Freckles as I walked away; I smirked, Ben is forgotten. Soon even his parents are going to call him Freckles. I walked into the room and reached for my Gir bag. I unzipped it and took out my black journal. I really did not want to show him these; they were written when I was bored, depressed or extremely angry. There is literally no happy songs in this journal. I sighed and walked back to the living room with it.

"They can use the same recording studio as Silver Snakebites, however that's in Los Angeles." Rick mused. He spotted me and signaled for me to hand him my notebook; I reluctantly placed it in his hand and sat back between Sky and Jace.

"Would be fine if I write a few songs?" Sky asked me, I turned to him with a bright smile.

"Of course! I suck at song writing!" I chuckled; he smiled in return and opened his mouth to reply but Rick interrupted him.

"You do suck." He said bluntly; I scowled." Well your theme for the songs suck, the lyrics are great. The emotion and thoughts are clear. However try to add a verse or bridge to them that are stronger to reduce the repetition. Your chorus for the songs are also good." I smiled inwardly; I don't think I've ever been so happy avout being insulted and complemented at the same time.