Chapter 30

I'm just warning you guys, there's another sex scene at the end of this chapter. Sorry if you don't like it. I'll warn you right before it happens just in case you don't want to read that part.

Chapter 30

Zayn's POV

I smiled to myself while I watched Alex, Safaa, and Waliyha bond. We were all sitting around the campfire that Doniya and I had made earlier. It was now dark out and the two smaller girls were currently trying to show Alex how to make a s'more. 

"You really love her, don't you?" I heard Doniya ask from beside me. I glanced over at her, realizing she was watching me, before nodding.

"More than anything."

"She seems really great. I like her already." 

It was relieving to hear that. I knew my family would accept Alex and love her, but it was always nice to actually hear it said out loud. 

"She's different than anyone else you've brought home." Doniya commented. 

"How so?" I knew Alex was different, but I was curious as to what they thought was different about her. Doniya pursed her lips, thinking about it as she said, "Well, she just seems so much more laid back. It's obvious she's not some spoiled, heartless bitch." Under her breath, I heard her mutter, "Like Perrie."

I chuckled slightly, remembering how much Doniya disliked my blond ex-girlfriend. Safaa and Waliyha liked her fine, and so did Doniya until I told them that Perrie and I were broken up since she was cheating on me. After that, Doniya couldn't stand her. 

"I'm sorry," Doniya sighed, referring to her Perrie comment. She knew I didn't like talking about Perrie or what happened very much. "I shouldn't have said that. It's true, but I still shouldn't have said it. The point is, Alex seems great. I can tell she really loves you just by the way she looks at you, and I know you love her too. You two are good together."

I smiled, unable to help it. "Thanks Doniya."

"Mum told me a little bit about what happened to her." she said quietly.

"She's been through a lot." I nodded, the smile now long gone. Talking about what Conner did to Alex always upset me. Knowing that Alex was hurt as badly as she was made me hurt for her. I hated Conner for everything he put her through. 

"Sounds like it. That guy, her ex-boyfriend or whatever, he beat her, didn't he?" 

I nodded, not trusting my voice. I could feel my throat tighten up as I thought back to the two times that I found her being beaten by him. I could remember it like it was yesterday. I could picture her face, eyes clenched shut with tears streaming down her face as he kicked her repeatedly. I could picture her trying to pull his hand away from her throat as he tried strangling her. 

"And you found her?" Doniya asked softly. I could feel her eyes on me as I nodded, trying to keep it together. I stared at Alex who was still sitting with Safaa and Waliyha. She had a smile on her face as the two girls told her random, pointless stories. I wanted to get up and walk over to her and pull her into a big hug. I wanted to kiss her and remind her that she would never have to be hurt the way Conner hurt her ever again, because she wouldn't. I would never hurt her, and I would make damn sure that no one else did either. 

Alex's eyes met mine as she laughed at something one of the girl's said, and I could see the happiness in her eyes. I smiled back at her before excusing myself. I could feel eyes on me as I walked off and went into the tent that was set up for Alex and I. Once I was in there, I laid down on the air mattress that was covered with blankets and pillows. I took a deep breath, trying to get rid of the tightness in my throat. 

I don't know how long I was in there before I heard the tent un-zip and I felt someone lay down next to me. I turned around and saw Alex. Her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and her face was clear of makeup, making her look even more beautiful to me. She gave me a small smile as she rested her head on her arm.

"You alright?" she asked softly. 

I nodded, "I'm fine."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I needed to get away for a bit. Doniya and I were talking and I just needed a moment." I told her, which wasn't a lie. I wasn't sure that I wanted to tell her what we were talking about exactly, knowing that it wasn't any easier for Alex than it was for me. She didn't push it though.

"Come here." I whispered, spreading my arms out for her to come closer. She scooted over and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me. Her hands rested against my chest, which was covered by a black t-shirt. I placed a small kiss on her forehead, causing her to smile.

"I love you so much, Alex." 

"I love you too, Zayn."

Alex's POV

Zayn hovered over me, staring down at me as I stared up at him. His eyes were filled with love and adoration as he slowly pent down, connecting our lips together. 

The kiss started out slow and sweet. It was full of love. For awhile, it was just kissing. No tongue, no touching. But as the kiss went on, it became more rushed, more passionate. His mouth opened and his tongue slid against my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I happily gave to him. I let him explore the inside of my mouth and one of his hands slipped under my shirt, slowly moving it's way up until it was cupping my breast. He gave it a squeeze before removing it and pulling away from the kiss. He stared down at me, smiling as he pulled his shirt off over his head. I did the same before laying back down. He quickly re-connected out mouths, smiling into the kiss. 

(Sex scene time!)

I could feel Zayn's hand trail down my waist. He slowly slipping it into my pants, palming me through my underwear. After a bit, I felt him tug my underwear to the side and he slowly began to rub, making me more and more turned on. Without any warning, he shoved a finger into me, causing me to moan.

"Shhh." he whispered against my lips. "You have to be quiet, alright love?"

I nodded, "Alright."

Zayn was quick to insert another finger, making my bite my lip to keep from moaning again. Zayn pulled them out, much too soon for my liking, and began working on getting my pants off. I kicked them off and did the same to him, throwing his jeans to the side. Zayn was about to return to me when I stopped him.

"No, I want to be in charge." I told him, smirking as his eyes widened with excitement. He took my spot, lying down on his back and watching me. I glanced down at his dick, smiling to myself when I realized how hard he was. I looked back up at him as I wrapped my mouth around the tip, licking it all over. Zayn bit down on his arm, trying to keep from moaning. I pulled away and moved to kiss him, positioning myself over his hard member as I did so.

I pulled away from the kiss as I slowly lowered myself onto him, taking a second to adjust to his size. He watched me, his eyes now filled with lust. As soon as I was adjusted, I began moving up and down, bouncing on top of him. Zayn and I both let out a few grunts, unable to control ourself. 

I could tell he was getting close, and so was I. I sped up my pace and Zayn moved his hands so that they were gripping onto my waist. 

"I'm close." he grunted quietly. The next thing I knew, Zayn had flipped us, making himself in control again. I bit down on my lip, extremely turned on. Zayn thrust into me once before I caved in and released. He did the same soon after, collapsing on top of me as he did so. 

Once we were finished, he pulled out and laid down next to me. He pulled me against him, kissing me once more.

"Sorry, love." he whispered, referring to his sudden need to take control. "I just couldn't help myself."

 "It's alright," I chuckled. "It was kinda hot."

Okay, well there you go. Sorry about the graphic sex scene, I just couldn't help myself. I just think that tent sex is really hot and this was probably my only chance to do that.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! I'll try to update again soon. Let me know what you think. (: