e pluribus unum

We all got up and walked to Will. The light continued to flicker, and a rumbling began. "He's here." Will shudders.

time skip

I burst down the door with my powers. The creature was just about to eat Nancy. It turns to us. "Jesus," Mike exclaims. "What the f--" Max continues, but the monster growled over her. I used my powers to throw it against each side of the room, left, right, up, and down. I then used my powers to throw it out of the window. It crashed down onto the street.

We ran out the front door of the hospital and saw the thing crawling into the storm drain, leaving behind some bones on its way in.

time skip to the next day (your outfit is the same one el wears in this episode)

Mike's pov

"It can't be good for her to be in there this long." I worry. "Mike, you need to relax," Max exclaims. "What if she gets brain damage or something?" I retort. "Oh, shit. Is that, like a real thing?" Lucas asks. "No, it's not. He made it up. Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about," Max scoffs. "Oh, and you do?" I seethe. "No, I..." she begins.

"Okay, can you guys settle an argument for us? Who do you think should decide y/n's limits ? Mike or Y/n?" Max asks. "The way that you frame that is such bullshit," I seethe. "It's not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem. And it's also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass," Max retort. "Y/n dumped you?" Nancy asks. "Yeah, because she is conspiring against me. She's corrupting her," I shout, turning my attention back to Max. "No, enlightening her. The fact is, she's not yours. She's her own person fully capable of making her own decisions," Max adds. "She's risking her life for no reason," I explain. "For no reason? Mike, the flayed are out there doing God knows what," Nancy scolds. "Killing, flaying..." Lucas replies. "Transforming into monsters," Will adds. "And Y/n's not stupid. She knows her abilities better than any of us." Nancy defends Max. "Exactly, thank you," Max says. "And she is her own person. With her own free will." Nancy continues, and Max says exactly every time. "Y/n has saved the world twice, and Mike still doesn't trust her," Max smirks. "You wanna talk about trust, really? After you made y/n spy on us even though you know that when y/n uses that specific power she gets super sad because it reminds her of El!" I scoff. "Wait, what?" Lucas asks. "Oh, she didn't tell you this?" I ask. "No," Lucas replies. "Your girlfriend used Y/n's powers to spy on us," I explain. "No, no, no, I did not make her. It was her idea. And why are we even talking about this, seriously?" Max exclaims. "Yeah, who cares?" Will backs her up. "I care." Lucas exclaims, "yeah. I guess girls don't lie, they spy." I continue, turning back to Max. "We were just joking around," Max explains. "Wouldn't it've been so funny if I was taking a massive shit or something?" I ask. "You weren't," Max exclaims. "But what if I was?" I ask. "Then gross!" She replies. "Seriously, Mike?" Nancy asks.

"I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless Max is with Y/n's powers. In fact, how careless all of you are. You're treating her like some kind of machine when she's not a machine, and I don't want her to die looking for the Flayed when they've obviously vanished off the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and I can't lose her again." I rant. everyone stays quiet, and Lucas laughs.

Y/n steps out of her room, I quickly turn and look at her. "What's going on?" she asks. "Nothing. Nothing." I retort. "Just a family discussion." Lucas chuckles. "Oh," she replies quietly.

"I found him," She blurts. "Found who?" Nancy asks.

Your pov

I sat on the floor, looking for Billy. I pull off the blindfold after finding him. "What's he doing now?" Max questions.

mini time skip

"And that's not normal, right?" Nancy asks. "Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July? No, that's not normal." Max replies. "He wants us to find him," Will exclaims. "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. If we go to Billy, then the rest of the Flayed know where we are." Nancy blurts. "It's a trap, I agree. We'll be ambushed." Mike explains. "We won't be surprised. We'll know that they're coming, and we'll kick their flayed butts." Lucas protests. "You mean Y/n will kick their butts." Max corrects.

small time skip

"It's too risky," Mike says. "Yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer. We have to find out where it's spreading from. We have to find the source." Nancy explains. "Billy knows it. Billy's been there. To the source." I blurt. "Yeah, but--" Mike starts. "It's a trap. I know. We can't go to Billy, but I think there's another way. A way for me to see where he's been," I explain.

I sat in front of the tv. Mike walks over to me. "Y/n/n, I know you think you have to do this, but you don't. You've only done this before once. And your mom and Hop, they loved you, and they didn't know what had really happened at the hospital. And Billy's mind is--is sick, diseased. The Mind Flayer is in him," he explains. "He can't hurt me. Not in there," I reassure him. "We don't know that," he adds. "I'll be fine," I correct. He nods, walking back to the reclining chair.

I close my eyes as I wrap the blindfold around my head.

I am teleported to Billy's room, except it wasn't Billy's room. It was just his head, only I could see him. I walk closer to where he stood because, for this to work, I needed to touch him. He was sitting on his bed, his hands on his knees. Once I got close enough, I put my right hand in his hand and closed my eyes. I open my eyes and see him looking up at me, almost like he could see me. He takes his hand and wraps it around my wrist tightly. I whimper and try and escape his grip, but it only got firmer. He lets go, and I'm sent flying back. As I fly back, I get visions of his memories, some of the Mind Flayer, some of when he attacked me at the pool, and a car crash. When I stop falling, I reach a beach. I see a little boy and his mom playing.

time skip bc I'm way too lazy to write all this

I walk into the red smoke, and I'm taken to a steelworks factory. I see a car out front with the front window shattered. "I think I found it. The source." I pant. "Where, Y/n? Where are you?" Max asks. "Brimborn...Steelworks." I reply. "Y/n, Y/n, we found it. Get out of there. Get out." Mike shouts at me. I close my eyes and go in reverse the way I fell in. I rip off the blindfold and pant. I look around and see everyone gone, "Mike? Mike? Mike?" I whimper and stand up. "Mike! Mike!" I yell. "He can't hear you," Billy exclaims, stepping out of one of the Cabin's rooms, I gasp. "You shouldn't have looked for me. Because now, I see you." He puts out his cigarette. "Now, we can all see you." He walks closer to me. "You... let us in. And now... you are going to have to let us stay. Don't you see? All this time, we've been building it," he explains, I begin to sob. "We've been building it... for you and your sister. But, she took care of herself, didn't she? All that work, all that pain... all of it... for you. And now it's time. Time to end it. And we are going to end you. And when you are gone, we are going to end your friends. And then we are going to end... everyone." Billy exclaims as I continue to sob. "Get away!" I yell, using all my power to push him away.

I pull my real blindfold off and scream, "No!" Mike comes over and hugs me as I pant and sob. "Y/n/n, you're okay. It's--It's okay," He comforts me as he hugs me. I hold onto him tightly. Sobbing and panting heavily.