the spy

Mike's pov

I watched as Will got laid down on the hospital bed. He was screaming and crying. Bob and I sat next to a sleeping Will. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard Bob shout for a doctor. Will was awake. "Who is that?" Will asked. "It's me, big guy. It's Bob," Box exclaimed, reaching his hand out to Will. Will snatched his hand away. "Are you a... doctor?" Will asked. "No. No, it's just me. Just... just Bob," Bob continued. Will stared at Mrs. Byers.

Dr. Owens asked Will various questions to check upon him. "You don't remember me? Okay. How about, uh... How about this guy here?" Dr. Owens asked, pointing to me. Will stared at me. I wave. "Know who that is?" Dr. Owens repeats. "It's all right. Take your time," Dr. Owens reassured. "That's my friend. Mike," Will explained. "What about me, kid? You remember me?" Hopper asked. Will shook his head no. "They tell me you helped save me last night. You remember that?" Hopper continued. Will shook his head again. "Do you remember anything about last night? About what happened?" Dr. Owens asked. "I remember they hurt me," Will explained. "You mean the doctors?" Dr. Owens quizzed. "No. The soldiers," Will corrected. "The soldiers hurt you?" Dr. Owens repeats. "They shouldn't have done that. It upset him," Will spat. "You say, "Upset him." Is that him?" Dr. Owens questioned. Will nods.

time skip

"I'm sorry," Will blurt. "What? What do you mean, sweetie?" Mrs. Byers whispered. "He made me do it," Will cried. "Who? Who you made you do what?" Mrs. Byers asked. "I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him," Will croaked. I realized something. "The spy. The spy!" I exclaim. I run out of the room and try and run into the other room, but the guards blocked me. "I need to get through! It's a trap! It's a trap! I need to warn them. It's a trap!" I shout as Bob holds me back.

your pov

I turn on the static, putting the blindfold over my eyes as I'm taken into the Void.

Hopper stood near a machine as I walked closer to him. "That's where I was. It's a damn graveyard," He explained.

I then hear Mike's voice. I quickly turn around to look at Mike. "I need to get through! I need to get through! I need to warn them. It's a trap! I need to get through. It's a trap. I need to tell them it's a trap," He shouts. "Mike!" I yell, running over to him. "It's a trap! It's a trap!" he yelled. I reached out for him, but he dissolved to thin air. "Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike, where are you? Mike! Mike!" I yell.