25: Preparations

This chapter will somewhat go through the 2 ½ months quickly. So only when there is a time skip on a larger scale will I put: X Time Skip ... X

Hiroshi POV (because there has been little POV from him throughout the story)

After everyone finished celebrating from the news we decided to get a night's rest before planning what to do and plan for. Although to be honest I don't think anyone would be able to sleep with such exciting news running through their heads. 'This was going to be a hectic couple of months' is all that ran through my head as I fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up to my alarm it was 8 in the morning. I didn't want to make the same mistake as Daisuke yesterday. 'Gosh, that was only yesterday.' I got up and got changed into a black and white striped shirt and some simple blue jeans. I don't think we're doing anything other than planning for the awards today so I went casual. I looked at my glasses on my side table and after a quick thought chose to wear them. I don't really like poking my eyes to put contacts in. After finishing up I headed downstairs where either Makoto hyung or Kenta hyung were bound to be making breakfast.

I went into the living room to wait for everyone to finish after eating a yummy breakfast, made surprisingly by Susumu hyung, of a classic American breakfast. I saw a book that I left on the coffee table a few days ago, and pick it up to read before sitting on the beanbag in the corner. I was reading when I heard a commotion come from the kitchen that I had only left 10 minutes ago. When I heard Makoto hyung yell Ryo hyungs name the first thought that went through my head was, 'Oh god what did he break this time.'

It didn't help that it was in the kitchen. I, and the rest of the Maknae Line, had dubbed it 'Makotos Kingdom' because if you messed up anything in there or broke anything Makoto hyung would turn beet red and start disciplining you like an angry mother. Izu one made the joke that Makoto hyung could be the fastest rapper in the group if you made him angry all the time. I chuckled at the memory as I got up to see what broke this time.

When I got there Izuku and Daisuke were hanging on each other laughing, Susumu hyung looked like he was trying not to laugh, Kenta hyung had a blank but tired face, and Makoto hyung was red-faced and yelling at Ryo hyung who was on the floor picking up the cooking tools that he had probably knocked over. "This is why Ryo hyung shouldn't be in charge of washing dishes" I interrupted smirking.

Third POV

After everyone settled down and the mess was cleaned up everyone moved into the living room to start planning for the BBMAs. Ryo was holding his notebook which they could all assume he had been filling with the info given to him by their manager. He cleared his throat before starting to fill them in on the plan. "Alright, so first and foremost, we will be performing Fake Love." He looking up to make sure they all understood. Izuku raised his hand, "So we will only be doing one song?" he asked tilting his head. "Yes, at American award show they typically only perform one song or a collage of multiple songs. Since we are actually dancing we aren't able to mix our different songs together." Ryo responded.

They continued to go over the smaller details that were just decisions that didn't need any real discussion. Ryo let everyone know that they would start practice in the next week, get costumes by the middle of March, and leave for the US a week or two before the awards were set to take place. When they finished it was around noon and since it was the weekend, Izuku asked if he could go see his friends at UA. Izuku had been invited to have lunch with the class that day and he really didn't want to turn them down. When Ryo said Izuku could go, he didn't forget to remind him to be back before it gets dark (so around 6ish).

Izuku POV

When I got to UA I was super excited to tell my friends about the big news. I was a little anxious about the award but my excitement overrode the anxiety so I was mainly excited. I jumped out of the car when it parked, grabbed my bag, and ran to the front doors of the dorms. The bodyguard that was with me had to run to catch up to me. I felt bad but I knew he would catch up. I opened the doors and was greeted by the class sitting in the living space, probably studying.