11: Car Ride

Izuku POV

As the car drove down the road after picking Kaachan up, I watched as Kaachan looked out the window, board (or so he thought). I was aware of the creeping blush making its way onto my face and tried to suppress it. Turning to look out my own window I thought about the words and cautions of my hyungs before coming to go out with Kaachan.

———————-
Flashback
Still Izu POV

It was around noon and I sat on the couch as I watched Susumu and Daisuke play video games. I could hear Makoto tell Ryo to get out of the kitchen before he hurts himself or destroys more kitchen appliances. I guess he was still upset about the blender debacle last week. I turned my gaze to the end of the couch to see Kenta once again asleep and Hiroshi in a separate chair reading. Overall I was very bored. Then I had an idea. I opened my phone and sent a quick message to our manager and then got up and went over to the kitchen. Since Makoto was making lunch I wanted to ask him if it was ok that I went out for lunch.

Makoto stopped berating Ryo on being clumsy and glance up at me as I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Whats up Izu?" he asked lowering the spatula that he was using to threaten my hazardous Hyung. Before I answered Ryo saw his chance of escape and made his way around the island and sat next to me, out of Makoto's reach. "I was wondering if I could go out for lunch with a friend? I already asked the managers and am just waiting for a reply but I want to ask you to." I asked. "Whos the friend?" Ryo asked beside me. "Kaachan" at that moment realized the others had gone quiet and all you could hear was Kentas snores from the couch. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me. "What?" I questioned. I turned back to Makoto and Ryu to see them looking at each other having a silent conversation.

After a few moments Makoto looks over and sighs. "I guess you can but only if you keep your phone on you at all times and text us if anything happens." I nod excitedly and check my phone. My manager agreed but I have to stay undercover and bring a couple of bodyguards. I smile a brilliant smile an run to my room to change into some more casual clothes. Unaware to me the conversation my hyungs are having without me.

Makoto POV

I put the spatula down as I watch baby Izu run out of the room. I mean I'm happy that he can go out with his crush but my protective instincts that come with being the oldest kick in. "Wake up Kenta, Susumu. We need to discuss this Lunch." As usual, Kenta is grumpy and complaining that he was woken up but silences when Hiroshi bluntly told him "Izuku is going out to lunch with that Bakugo kid." "What," he asked with a frown. "I say let him he hasn't seen him in two years except for the fan signing last week." Daisuke states. We all look at him until Susumu nods agreeing with him and state, "Yeah remember the blush that Bakugo had when he was talking to Izuku. I don't think Izu noticed but I think we all did. If he was blushing he also might like Izu and will be less inclined to harm him." Kenta sat up and crossed his arms and huffed out, "But you have to also remember that he also lost his temper and started to yell at him. How do we know Izu is safe with him around."

"Let him go," Hiroshi says while putting his book fully down on the coffee table before turning his gaze to the rest of us. "We are all protective of him since not only is he the youngest and it's our duty but also because he hasn't had a good past with Bakugo. But despite that we also know that Izuku has long forgiven him and also has a crush on him. We can stop Izu from doing certain things but it gets to a point that those limitations start to affect him mentally. In terms of outside contact he has very little friends that are not in the business. He should go out and interact. Besides Makoto," he turned his gaze to me, "he promised that he would text you if anything went wrong and I couldn't believe our manager would let Izuku out with someone that hurt him in the past without protection."

We all look at Hiroshi before silently nodding. While Hiroshi may be the youngest other than Izuku, he is both the closest to him and usually doesn't speak in large discussions unless its something he has confidence in or simply has knowledge of. Izu comes out of his room in causal ware and says his goodbyes before heading out to wait for the car.

Flashback end
——————————

Bakugo POV

I've been staring out the window for what I would assume to be about 15 minutes. Through the reflection of the glass, I watched Izuku stare out of his own window lost in thought. Typical, mind-wandering Izuku; the boy that has made his way into my heart. I blush, thinking about having lunch with Izuku. Not only that but damn I sure picked a looker. Izu is absolutely gorgeous. I can understand why he has so many fans.

I turn from the window and try to strike up a conversation with Izu. "So nerd other than becoming a big-shot idol what have you been up to these past two years?" I see him jump slightly and the abrupt start of my voice breaking him from his thought. He looks up and smiles, "Oh not much other than idol stuff. I still have to take other school classes since I haven't finished high school but I only have another two years. Although I don't mind because Hiroshi and Daisuke are in their last year's school classes too so I have some people to go to classes with. What about you. Other than hero studies what have you been doing."

I don't respond right away because I have to face my head up to stop a nosebleed. I don't think he realizes how cute he is when he is excited I mean come on he emits sparkles out of nowhere. I disguise my movement as thinking but then respond "I don't really have anything to do most of the time. I usually try to avoid the annoying extras in class. Although other times I usually hang out with my squad who have named themselves the Bakusquad. Their mostly the extras who I can tolerate the most. One thing I did find interesting a few days ago is that there is a club at school dedicated to your group. I heard it was called the ARMY club. When one of the girls in my squad told me to look into it I just thought it was another training club but it turns out the main focus was your group." I finish talking and look at Izuku but started to get worried when he sighs and looks down at his lap.

"What's wrong?" he sighs again and gives me a mild smile. "I guess you found our armies." I give him a confused look, "We call our fans ARMY since in English our name translates to bulletproof boy scouts. (I'm going with the quick explanation but there is a more in-depth reason, for all those ARMY that are reading this you should know.) They are quite the fanbase and I along with the other members love them all but sometimes they can be a little much. It doesn't surprise me that even the prestigious UA has a BTS fan club." I nod in response. I turn my attention to the front of the car when a guy, that I didn't even notice was sitting in the passenger seat, spoke up. "We are here sir (How do the staff refer to the members)"

"Alright thank you" Izuku responds. I look out the window and see that we are in front of....

Clifffy! Where do you think they are going for lunch?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1397 words