3: Results

1week time skip(it's Friday)
Izuku POV

I haven't gone back to school this week mainly because I got myself really sick worrying about my audition tape. My mom has been fretting over me but I don't mind, neither do I mind skipping the last week of school because there are no more things to learn or discuss. The class will probably just watch movies and talk about hero's. I sent in my audition a week ago and should be getting a letter any day now if not today. "Hey mom do you think I'll really be accepted?" I ask my mother. "Of course you will Zuzu. Your audition was so good and you work so hard." We were in the dining room getting ready for dinner. All of a sudden there is a knock at the door. Mom goes to the door and is greeted by a very professional looking man. "Is this the Midoriya residence?" He asked. "Yes how may we help you sir?" Mother asks politely. "I'm looking for Izuku Midoriya" I walk into the door way facing the man, " I am Izuku. How may I help you?" I question. " I come from IAS with a application response." That's when I lost it. Now I was nervous. "Well?" I ask nervously and trying not to sound rude. " Congratulations. One of our label teachers from Big Hits labels has seen you potential and has paired you up with a 7 member group. You will report to the school in a month to start setting up your dorm. Each group, depending on their size, gets their own house to fit their commodities. Well that is all. I have your future class mates to inform. I will see you in a month." He states and as he is about to walk away he turns and mentions that his name is Mr. Sejin.

I stood there in the door way.

My mom closed the door and turn to me excited.

Then I fainted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 min time skip

I wake up on the floor confused ' why am I on the floor?' I stand up to go look for my mom. I find her in the kitchen (A/N I seriously can't typ right now I just wrote floor and then kitten instead of kitchen :3 ) I walk up to my mom and tap her on the shoulder. She turn and I ask " Mom why was I on the floor?" " You Fainted" she answered bluntly but I caught the hint of excitement in her voice. " why did I faint?" "You really don't remember" she asks looking shocked. Then it came back. The Man. IAS. I'm in. "OH MY GOD! I MADE IT INTO IAS! IM ACTUALLY GOING TO BE AN IDOL! OH MY GOD MOM PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT A DREAM!" I scream excitedly. She laughed and hugged me. "This isn't a dream Izuku. I'm so proud of you baby. Now go pack." She says in tears. "While you were passed out I got an email from the school saying that your needed at the dorm in a week to set up and meet your group and get settled in. Then school starts in a month. On the first day is when you meet teachers and your managers." "Ok mom." I state while running to my room. 'I can't believe this. Oh I can't say bye to Kacchan. Oh well I'll tell auntie to tell him.
—————————-
1 week time skip
(It's noon on a Friday so Bakugo is at school)

We're leaving the house now. We spent the week packing all my stuff in boxes and getting extra equipment and necessities.
We leave the house and head to the Bakugo' stop say goodbye. We pull up to the house and Auntie and Uncle walk out with confused expressions. Auntie ask where we are going and why the car is loaded with box's. "Auntie, Uncle, I have some very important and exciting news!" I say seriously pausing to cause suspense because the look really curious. " Two weeks ago I sent in a application audition for school. A week ago I got a visit from a suites man telling me I got in. AUNTIE UNCLE IM GOING TO BE AN IDOL, IM GOING TO IAS!" I scream the last part. "WAIT WHAT!" They saw in unison. " Oh Izu I'm so proud of you honey! Have you told katsuki?" "No. That's why we came over, to say bye and to ask you to tell him for me since we leave today and I haven't been to school all week." I say with a light pink blush. Auntie sees me blush and smirks making me blush more. "Alright hun I tell him when he gets home. Now. Go get famous but don't forget about us." We all laugh as she says this. We have final good byes and get back into the car and drive away to my new future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
825 words
Good luck Zuzu!!!