1: Done Dream

My eyes are puffy and red. I didn't want to be here at school. I don't want to deal with Kacchans wrath and bullying. I wanted to go home and go to sleep. But if I went home now mom wouldn't be done taking All-Might posters down. That's right no longer am I the Deku who dreams of hero life and being number 1. Now I'm the Deku who has to figure out what to do. It's been a week since the sludge villain accident. A week since me, a quirkless boy, got scolded by hero's for saving Kacchan from a villains suffocating grasp. A week since All-Might, my idol, the number 1 hero, crushed my dreams. He told me that a quirkless kid like me couldn't be a hero. I was crushed. All-Might left me on the rooftop without another word. I ran home in tears and hid in my room till my mother got home. She comforted me and told me I could still be something great, I just had to figure out what it was.

Bakugo POV (bet u weren't expecting this)

That shitty Deku has been quite all week. A week since he, a no good quirkless bastard, saved me from a villain. In truth my respect for him grew a little. He saved me even though he was quirkless, even though he could've died. But now, now I sit here in school ignoring the teachers excited talk with the class about future high schools, as I watch Deku. I realize I've been staring a while and my face gets hot and my ears turn red. What is going on why am I embarrassed over looking at the quirkless bastard. The bell rings signaling the end of the day. I get up and watch the extras leave. All but Deku. He's asleep at his desk. I stomp over to him upset that I have to wake him up. "WAKE UP SHITTY DEKU!" I scream while pushing Deku off the chair. Deku, now wide awake, falls from his chair to the floor with a thump. He didn't look up at me pleading for me to not hit him. Something was wrong. "WHAT WRONG DEKU! WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHT BACK. HAH DID YOU FINALLY REALIZE A QUIRKLESS NOBOBY LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE A HERO?!" As I yell at him all the hateful words for some reason sit in my gut and tug at it. He looks at me, eyes glistening with tears. I'm shocked never, forever how long I've bullied him, has he ever cried. He stood up and walked to the door. I was about to yell at him again but he interrupted me, AGAIN! But then the 4 words that come out of his mouth shocked me to the core and caused tears to form and the door closed behind him. And what I didn't realize at that moment is that this would be the last time he would see him for years to come.

"Yes I have Bakugo"
——————————————————
507 words

It's so sad!!!! Poor Deku!
Do worry readers his world will turn around soon😉