16: Resolve

OK quick information that you all should know

Izuku joined straight after middle school so he was part of the group for Bakugo's two UA years and the 10-11 months leading up to the start of the school year.

Older and newer songs are mixed together for the convenience of this story. So that means when there is a performance certain songs will be in the same "album" that are not technically together IRL

So far only the maknae line is in school

Back to the Story!!

Time skip to Friday morning

Bakugo POV
I sat on a couch in the lounge waiting for either Principal Nezu or one of the teachers to come and get me in about an hour. As I waited I got bored so I just continued doing research. Since I found out Deku was a famous Idol that I have no clue about I made it my mission to learn anything and everything about him and his group. And if someone asked me why I spent hours online and why they could hear music coming from my room from late at night then they would all get the answer of either 'Fucking research you damn extra.' or 'NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!' depending on my mood.

It turns out it was pretty easy to find stuff on Deku. I guess when you're that famous a lot of people know a lot about you. I am actually finding it quite enjoyable. Even though they have only been a group for about 3 years they have won a lot of awards and have released 4 albums. I have recently found their two reality shows 'BTS Run' and 'BTS Bon Voyage'. I like BTS Run better because I like all of the competitions and games they play. I was quite surprised to see how much talent Izuku has for some of the sports and games.

I hadn't realized how much time had passed until Mr.Aizawa came up behind me, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned to look up at him. He looked like he did not want to be here as usual. "Come on Bakugo Nezu is waiting for you at the entrance." I nodded and stood up following as he walked away. That is until he stopped and looked back. Looking behind me he spoke to the extras who were still getting ready for the school day. "Since I see you all awake none of you should be late... that is unless you want detention and to do my paperwork." The look of fear on those extras faces was hilarious. (BTW Aizawa got a nice nap after school because Denki, Sero, and Mina were all late.)

When I got to the gate I saw Nezu waiting. "Ahh, Bakugo. Ready?" "I guess" We climb into the car that was waiting and started driving to Izuku's dorms.
~~~~~~~~~~~
30 min time skip because the Author is lazy

We pulled up to what I assumed was the 'dorms' that Deku's group was staying at. Let me just say .... DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNN the house look so nice. When we got to the front gate we had to speak on an intercom and let them know it was us. Then we pulled into the driveway and was escorted inside by what I would presume to be more bodyguards. As we walked through the house I was in awe of how nice it was. Everything was top of the line and of the newest model and design.

We got a room with double doors and when Principal Nezu knocked it was responded with a loud 'come in.' the room looked like somewhat of a library and/or office. I assumed it was an office when I noticed Mr.Sejin sitting at a desk. "Well glad you two could make it. Everyone is waiting in the Practice room because Izuku wanted to show his mother some of his dances," he said with a smile. "Now follow me." and we followed him down the hall to an elevator. 'Why the heck is there an elevator from outside it looked like there were only like two stories.' I thought in confusion.

Mr.Senjin must have seen my confusion and simply answered with "It goes down. We built an underground space before building the actual house. Half of the floor is basically just Practice rooms. The other is for conferences, like this, and a small gym for the members."