13: Principle and Manager

A/N Please Read!!

I'm Alive!

I am so so so sorry for how long it took to update this chapter. I wanted to get it out a week ago on BTS's birthday but even with quarantine I have been super busy and it didn't help that this was the hardest Chapter to get ideas for.

------------------------------------

Izuku POV

I was laying on something hard. 'What happened?' I heard an echo of voices in the back of my mind. "Izu!" "Wake up!" "Come on Izuku wake up" "Izuku!" "IZUKU!"

"Ahhhh!" I sit up quickly not aware of where I was. I clutch my head as I try to clear my vision. As my vision cleared I was met with the concerned faces of all my hyungs. "Ugh. What happened?" I asked as I looked at their faces. "You fainted," Hiroshi-hyung said with worry evident in his voice. After seeing that I was all right they backed up to give me some space. I slowly got up and Susumu-hyung, who had been sitting behind me, was ready to catch me if needed. When I fully stood up on my own I started to ask why I had happened, "Why-" then the computer screen was caught in my field of vision and my breath hitched.

"Izu calm down. You have to slow your breathing!" Makoto-hyung told me in a rushed but quiet tone. I hadn't even realized that I had started to have a panic attack. I slowed my breathing down but my stupid anxiety still wouldn't give me a break. I started to cry.

I cried for about 10 minutes until there were no more tears that I could let out. I looked up at my hyungs teary-eyed "What am I going to do now. I've never been the center of a rumor like this and not only that but I dragged Kaachan into this mess as well!" I say in distress. "What if Kaachans' hero career is affected by this mess. Oh god, what if- what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore but I keep causing him trouble. I don't want him to get mad at me again!" I crouch down shutting my eyes and clutching my hair. I'm about to start crying again with built-up tears but then I feel someone grab my hands, two pairs of arms wrap around me into a loving hug, a hand rubbing circles into my back, and a larger hand pets my hair. I hear a soft voice sing a lullaby that my mother used to sing when I was younger.

I open my eyes and am met with the violet eyes of Kenta-hyung, he was the one holding my hands. In the corners of my vision were wisps of Daisuke-hyungs' brown hair on my left and Hiroshi-hyungs' light blue hair on my right as they rested their heads on my shoulders as they continued to hug me. Looking up I can see Ryo-hyung was the one rubbing my head and Makoto-hyung was the one singing. I could only assume that Susumu-hyung was the one behind me rubbing my back.

I calmed down and started to move, letting them know I wanted to get up. After we all stood up we moved over to the couch, but not before Ryo-hyung quickly grabbed the laptop that had shut itself off.

Once we got comfortable we all looked at each other "What do I do now hyungs? I've been the center of rumors but never one with someone outside the industry and never as a dating rumor." I looked around the room at my hyungs with a worried look. Ryo-hyung, who had been quickly reading through the article while the others continued to comfort me, looked up after finishing the article and responded, "Well we all know it's not true so it'll stay a rumor. Right now our problem is our fans love to spread this type of rumor especially since it's the first dating rumor involving you, Izuku." I nodded letting him know that I understood. "Anyway how we deal with it will be up to our manager and the principal of UA. Along with your mom and Bakugos' parents." I looked down at my lap sadly nodding again. "Hey! Izu don't be sad! It's only a rumor." Susumu says trying to lighten the mood. I look up and give a small smile. Then the phone rang

Bakugo POV

I'm sitting in the lounge area of the dorms with the rest of the class yelling and questioning him about the dating rumor. "WILL ALL OF YOU FUCKING QUITE DOWN. THIS IS JUST A RUMOR THAT ISN'T TRUE." I yell with explosions sparking in my palms. 'God I hope Izuku doesn't freak out about this rumor. I know he still has high anxiety.' I think with worry even though my face is molded into rage.