6: Trip

Time skip 2 years
Bakugo POV
I was sitting at my desk not really listening to the lesson. It was about hero's and quirks. I was more focused on my own thoughts.

Deku

Are you still in school

Are you doing ok

Are you happy

If we meet would you forgive me

Do you miss me like I miss you

I drift out of my thoughts as I realize it's the end of the lesson and I didn't take notes. I just ask Shitty Hair for them later. I decide to pay attention when Aizawa mentions a field trip.

"Alright all of you are 2nd years and Nedzu thought you had such a difficult time with field trips last year that he is allowing a different type of field trip." After he speaks I hear him mumble under his breath "one that doesn't send half of you to the hospital this time" I guess I'm kind excited for the field trip because I don't have to sit through any boring lessons. "Mr.Aizawa where will we be going?" Alien (I don't remember what he calls Mina) asks Aizawa. "We'll be visiting another school. It as famous, if not more than, UA. Next Wednesday we will be going to IAS. You-" he get cut off by a louder screech from the girls and then it's chaos. I just sit there in shock.

Will I get to see Deku

Will he remember me

Can I forgive him for our past

Will get to confess

The last thought gets me blushing. I realized I had a crush on the nerd when he left and it had only grown stronger the past two years. My thoughts are once again disturbed but this time by Shitty Hair. " What wrong Bakubro?" I come out of my thought to see the class has gone quiet and looking at me curiously. "Yeah your not screaming like usual and you looked shocked." Pikachu says. "It's nothing. I- I just know someone who goes there." That got the class to go crazy again asking questions and commenting on how lucky I was that I knew someone who goes there. Aizawa has his hair flying now as he gets the classes attention.
"Quiet down. Now we will go and will be getting a tour and a show from the schools top group, BTS, who has graciously offered to preform for us. Now that is all you are dismissed." "OMG BTS IS AWESOME WE'RE REALLY GONNA GET A PRIVATE PERFORMANCE FROM THEM." the extras are all screaming and talking, event the quiet ones. I guess I'm the only one who hasn't heard of them.

As I get back to my room I go to my laptop and search for BTS. I'm shocked. It's Dekus group. He looks good in his online picture. I decide to go to bed but I'm not that tired so just think about Deku and how I'll get to see him in a week.

I'm so excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
514 words

This was fun to write and the picture that Bakugo finds is the one up top.