24: Nominations

I'm very sorry. I had an idea for this chapter but then didn't know where I was going with it so I had to restart it. :(

Third POV

It's been a week since the return of the idols and UA students. Not much had happened other than practicing and going to class. The idols had an interview and a radio show planned for Saturday but they had nothing to do on Sunday. They were told to take the day and relax at the dorms. They were excited because they had been busy all week and were ready to have a day to relax and stay inside together.
———————
Time skip Sunday morning

Izuku POV

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. It made my mouth drool and my stomach growl in hunger. I quickly got dressed in a white shirt, green jacket, and some loose gray pants. I didn't feel like putting my contacts in so I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I raced downstairs and into the kitchen to see Makoto hyung and Kenta hyung making breakfast. Everyone other than Daisuke hyung was sitting at the island counter talking. "Where's Daisuke hyung?" I asked, sitting down on a stool as I was handed a red coffee cup of tea.

(This is what Izu looks like)

"I think he's still sleeping," Ryo hyung said as he sipped his coffee. I saw Hiroshi hyung look at me with a smirk and an evil glint in his eye. I smirked back. You do not want to still be asleep if Hiroshi hyung and I are awake because we WILL wake you up one way or another. We stood up, went up to each other, did our special handshake, and took off up the stairs and to Daisuke hyungs room.

Daisuke POV

I was relaxing on the beach as I watched dolphins jump through the waves. There was a warm breeze making my hair land on my face. I moved it and leaned back in my chair. I took a sip of the drink in my coconut cup. This was paradise. Nothing could ruin- BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. I sat up looking around. I wonder what that was. It wasn't supposed to rain today. I looked up to see if there were any rain clouds. Nope. Just the sunny blue skies that were predicted in the forecast. It must have been my imagination.

I sat back down and was about to lay back when I heard it again. BOOM BOOM BOOM. What in the world could it be? I was so confused.

All of a sudden I was soaking wet and jumping out of my bed. I saw Hiroshi laughing with a bucket and Izuku on the floor laughing and gasping for air. "HAHAHA" "IZUKU! HIROSHI! I WAS HAVING SUCH A RELAXING DREAM!" I yelled. "That's what happens when you sleep in and don't get up before us, hyung," Hiroshi said through his laughs. Izuku was still on the floor but had calmed down to just giggling.

"You two are so dead," I said, starting to chase them. They quickly got out of my room and ran down the hall yelling and smiling like lunatics. I chased them all the way into the kitchen where they hid behind Makoto hyung. "Will you three calm down and leave each other alone for just one morning." He said sighing and holding two bowls of food. "Sorry Hyung," we said in unison. "Now Daisuke, go dry off and get changed before you get sick, and you two go sit at the table for breakfast. Kenta and I decided to make a traditional Korean breakfast for all of you youngsters." We followed our instructions and enjoyed the rest of the morning.

Third POV

As the afternoon rolled around, the group members were all found lounging around in the living room. The fireplace was turned on, Ryo was on the bing bag reading, Makoto was doing college work, Susumu was playing on his phone on the couch as Kenta slept with his head on his lap, and Daisuke and Izuku were trying to teach a very confused Hiroshi how to play UNO. It was very relaxing.

Lunch rolled around but none of them felt cooking so they just ordered out. One of the staff members went to go get the order and 20 minutes later arrived with bags of food for everyone, not forgetting the staff that were with the members that day. After everyone finished their food they cleaned up they decided to play the American game, Monopoly, as they found out about it when they went to American on the tour.

The game started to get very competitive and people started teaming up and gaining up on certain players to get them out. Izuku was doing very well at keeping his money and still collecting properties. By the end of the game, all the members had joined with Ryo as he and Izuku were the only two to still have yet to go bankrupt. Izuku didn't see the fairness of all his hyungs gaining upon him but he didn't voice his opinion, in favor of just enjoying the game. The game went on for another half hour until Izuku was finally able to win and cause Ryo to go bankrupt.

"Damn Izu, are you sure you haven't played this before," commented Susumu. "Yeah, you smoked all of us out super fast!" Hiroshi exclaimed. "I don't know, it was probably just luck," Izuku said, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, what should we do now?" Kenta asked standing from his seat at the table. "It's about 4 so we still have a few hours till dinner." They all started giving suggestions as to what they could do to kill the time before dinner had to be started.

All of a sudden there was a tire screech outside. "What was that?" Izuku asked with a tilt of his head. They heard a door slam and were surprised to see Mr.Sejin rush through the front door. "Manager?" They all questioned. They all stood up when they saw the expression on their out of breath manager. "What's the matter Mr.Sejin? What happened?" Ryo panicked. "Boys. You did it!" He exclaimed excitedly once he caught his breath. "Huh? We did it? What did we do?" Susumu asked, confused.

"You seven got a nomination at the BBMAs in America! BTS was nominated for Top Social Artist!" "WHAT!" "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" "YOU'RE JOKING" "ARE WE BEING PRANKED BY THE STAFF?!" There was a chorus of yells and excited jumping. Then there was a thump and they turned around to Izuku on the floor. He had passed out from shock. (Ok I was tempted for them to leave him as his mom did at the beginning of the book but that would be cruel to little Izuku. Instead, I think I did this)

Izuku sprang up, "AHHHH." He was covered in water and was confused why he was on the floor. "I passed out didn't I?" He asked looking up. "Yup," Hiroshi said with an excited smile. "Wait... WE GOT A NOMINATION!!!! MR. SEJIN ARE YOU MESSING WITH US!" He yelled excitedly. "I'm not kidding. Look," He said holding up his phone. They all crowded around the phone and saw their group name on the nomination list.

"This can't be real. This is AMAZING!" Susumu said jumping up and down. "The award is at the end of May so we have 2 1/2 months to prepare," Ryo said seriously (Remember it's late February). They all nodded in understanding. They circled up and put their fists together. Ryo started to give a short encouragement speech, "We are going to do our best for our company, for PD Nim, for everyone who believes in us and supports us, for our families, and for ARMYs around the world. We can do this and we will do it together, as a team and as brothers. We are..." "BTS!" Everyone exclaimed at the end put their fist in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1340 words

It's been a year since I started this story and I just want to thank all of my readers who have enjoyed this story and have been reading since the first few chapters.