15: The Plan

I'm alive sorry it took so long. I was on a family trip for a month and didn't have time to write. :(

Third POV

Izuku left Principal Nezu's office, closely following Mr.Senjin, with two bodyguards on either side of him in case there were any roaming teachers or students. When they exited the building they headed straight to the car that they arrived in. The car ride back to the house was quiet, Izuku already knew Mr.Senjin would discuss further action when we got back and at the moment he didn't feel like talking.

---------------------

20 min time skip

When the two walked into the house Izuku could see Kenta and Susumu asleep on one of the couches, Hiroshi and Daisuke were playing video games, and Ryo was reading on the beanbag in the corner. He didn't see Makoto so he figured he was either cooking a late lunch or up in his room playing with his sugar gliders.

"Boys" Mr.Senjin calls, gaining the attention of all of the present and conscious boys. They immediately notice Izuku's quiet and closed-off nature. Every so often Izuku will get sad or discouraged enough that he will then become closed off and it takes a lot of work and careful talking to bring him out of it. They were about to speak up when Mr.Senjin cut them off. "Wake up Kenta and Susumu, and meet me in the library in 5 minutes." They nod and he turns before stopping and turning back and asking "And where is Makoto?" "In his room sir," Ryo speaks up. "Someone go get him and bring him as well."

Mr. Senjin turns and leaves in the direction of the library. Ryo heads up the stairs in pursuit of the oldest. Hiroshi and Daisuke however, now with the game paused and silenced, turn to each other in a silent discussion. After a quick and silent agreement between the two Daisuke makes his way towards the two sleeping figures and Hiroshi slowly and cautiously makes his way over to the silent Izuku. "Izuku?" He questions quietly. He doesn't miss the small flinch that comes from Izuku as he comes to realize how close Hiroshi had gotten to him. Hiroshi sighs sadly and slowly grabs Izukus hand, "Come on Izuku we have to go to the library." Izuku responds with a whisper of, "Ok."

As Hiroshi leads Izuku to the library, Ryo comes down the stairs followed by Makoto. Soon after, Daisuke, pulling along the two awakened sleeping beauties, follows into the library. When each member sits in a respective seat, Hiroshi and Izuku taking the small couch in the middle, Mr.Senjin clears his throat before starting, "Alright so Mr.Nezu and I have come up with a game plan. Big Hit will release a statement that this rumor is not true and that the lunch was just a common meetup. We will also address that further information on the matter will be released with Parental authorization." Everyone nods in understanding before he continues.

"We will schedule a meeting between me, Nezu, the group, Izuku's mother, and the Bakugo family. The rest of the group will be there for more support and resolve since you are Izuku's family in all but blood. Are we all clear?" "Yes sir" Ryo answered. Izuku was looking down at his lap on the brink of tears. "I'm sorry for causing a mess," he whispered. Hiroshi gives him a small side hug while the others look at him with a sad smile. "This isn't your fault Izuku. Even the most careful idols will be spotted by Paparazzi once in a while. And even if its the first dating rumor for you, you have dealt with rumors anyway so you know that they like to stretch the truth and come up with their bizarre theories." Mr.Senjin stated reassuringly.

Bakugo POV

After the meeting, I went back to the dorms. Mr.Nezu told me he would contact my parents and then me when got more details about the meeting later this week. The dorms were very unpleasant when I entered. All of the shitty extras wanted to be in my business and know what happened. I tried to ignore them but they were being even more annoying than usual, especially Pikachu, Shitty Hair, and Racoon Eyes. I had almost made it to my room before I finally exploded.

"WILL YOU DAMN EXTRAS JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE. THIS IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. THE DAMN RUMOR IS NOT FUCKING REAL AND THERE IS NO REASON IN HELL WHY ANY OF YOU SHOULD BE INVOLVED. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND!"

Now they have seen me yell and curse before but I am usually able to compose myself around them. I've been able to limit it to yelling in annoyance and cursing to prove a point. They also know that whenever I yell or cuss at them it's not usually directed at them so my statement did shock them because this was the first time I directed all of my emotions at them. I was annoyed by the constant questioning. I was upset that Deku is going through this. I conflicted with my love for Deku. I was at the moment a mess.

After yelling at the extras they left quietly and I was able to get back to my room. I decided that I would keep going crazy if I didn't do anything so I decided to take a nap.

------------------

1-hour time skip

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Mr.Nezu. When I answered he told me that a meeting has been scheduled on Friday (It's Tuesday) and that my parents, Deku's mom, Mr.Senjin, Mr.Nezu, and the rest of the members from Izukus group will be attending. He also told me the meeting will take place at the house that Izuku lives at since its big enough to fit everyone. I would be getting a ride with Mr.Nezu while Auntie Inko will ride with my parents.

I'm actually nervous that the other members will be there because our last interaction was quite unpleasant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1018 words