[xlvi] DESSERT.

WARNING:
sexual content

     entering the enormous building, your grip on the plastic bag tightened as you prepped yourself mentally and physically. you weren't prepared to face hange yet. the guard greeted you with a smile and wave, which you returned before stepping inside the elevator and pressing the button to the floor where hange's office was.

     you waited with bated breath, reading the ascending floor numbers as if it was a countdown to a meeting with the devil.

     soon enough, the elevator dinged and you stepped out. walking through the marbled hallways, you soon arrived in front of your boss' office. staring at the large doors was a bit intimidating in your perspective, just like the first time when you had to give some papers to hange during your first week.

     ignoring the fact that your heart started picking up, you gripped the handle tight and pushed it open. a cold wave of the air condition tickled your cheeks once you entered. you shuddered and looked around, taking in the modern look of the fairly huge office. you looked to the side where hange was seated, their nose deep in some papers.

     you smiled and walked towards their desk, making sure not to trip at the steps to their elevated floor. behind hange's desk was a huge glass pane, showing the beauty of the city of germany. the sun was luckily hiding in the stratus clouds but it gave enough glow and light in the office.

     poking your lover on their shoulder, you placed the plastic bag on the desk after making sure that there were no papers in the way. hange looked up, glasses almost slipping off their nose. their furrowed eyebrows changed and they faced you with a broad smile, their hazel eyes twinkling upon seeing you.

     "y/n!" hange excitedly exclaimed before standing up to pull you in a tight hug, "i missed you a lot!"

     your heart melted, is this even the hange i texted a while ago?

     "i missed you too!" you giggled and pecked them on the lips, "where's nifa and the others? i really didn't see anyone a while ago."

     hange rummaged through the plastic bag you brought and shrugged, "they probably went to get lunch. didn't join them because my baby said she will be coming!" they explained, flashing you a toothy smile before grabbing the plastic bag and dragging you to the middle of the room.

     there laid two couches facing each other and a coffee table in between. they placed the plastic bag on the glass table and invited you to sit.

     the two of you ate the food you brought, laughing and joking the whole time. the atmosphere was nothing but wholesome, a difference to the aura hange emitted earlier when they texted you. that is, until you started choking on the hotcake. instead of helping you, hange laughed their ass off until they started to choke too. it became a cycle of laughing and choking repeatedly until you stopped, afraid that you'd actually die if you continue.

     what a couple.

     the two of you were having too much fun, and that's what you focused on for the most part. 

     you had no idea how it started but suddenly you were sitting on the hange's lap, in the act of a heated kiss. their lips were sweet yet rough, jolting all of your cells inside your body as they nipped your lower lip. their mouth tasted of maple syrup and you craved for more, kissing them deeper to quench your need.

     hange's hands were cradling your heated cheeks, running their thumb along your skin. your lips moved along with theirs in sync, their tongue entering your mouth. the scientist's hands moved to your ass, gripping you tight before pulling you close to them.