Chapter 33

Mira's P.O.V

Why is he acting like this, what happened.

"Neymar get out." I ordered and tried to push him out.

I really shouldn't get too affected to Neymar. What if these rumours are true, I don't want to end up like I did years ago. Me and him aren't even in a relationship anyways, but I suddenly got this special feeling whenever I'm near him.

"I just want you to try this dress on." He smiled.

"Okay I'll do it, now leave." I ordered again.

He suddenly looked at me and pushed me to the corner of the changing room. He was so close now, too close. Thankfully, my heart wasn't hooked up to a monitor, as it surely would have brought the nurse running into the room. My breathe became heavy as he leaned closer until his lips hung over mine. He began speaking with a softness I had never heard in any voice.

"Mira?" His whisper of my name diminished any comfort that I had managed to cling onto.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"I want to kiss you." He whispered with a softness.

He held still for a moment, staring into my eyes and waiting for my response. Breathing. I could only focus on my increasingly heavy breathing.

His hand reached to my jaw, holding me in place. The feeling of his thumb passed over my lips, as his breath softly brushed against them. It send an instant shudder through my bones. I cracked my lips to let in more air and felt his thumb move and his hold gain strength.

Mira don't do this, what if Mom and Dad are right and he really isn't good.

Too late. I kept my eyes closed concentrating on not doing anything wrong at the gentle movement of his lips on mine. They felt soft, warm and firm just as his hands had felt against my skin. I felt his fingers sneak under my hair, his hand planted firmly along the contorours of my scalp pulling my lips to his again. His free arm wrapped around my back as he pulled my body against his.

Neymar brushed my hair behind my ear and leaned in again. He pulled back. Softly resting his forehead against mine.

"Neymar don't.." I pleaded, breaking off from our passionate kiss.

"Baby your lips are saying no, but the rest of you is screaming hell yes." He said stepping back.

"I don't want to get hurt." I said bowing my head in shame.

My parents words kept replaying through my mind. I need to listen to them, they just want the best for me.

"Mira, I'd never do anything that you didn't like." He replied totally clueless.

"I'm talking about my heart, I'm talking about what I feel for you." My eyes were imploring him to understand to get a clue.

He moved back from me almost immediately. He raked his hands through his hair stepping back.

"You really think I'd hurt you that way?" He asked frustrated.

"I-I'm." I stuttered.

I don't even know what to say.

I looked into his intense hazel green eyes and all I could see was sincerity and pain. I wanted to be back in his arms again.

"Mira, I'm not that person." He whispered.

"Let's just go home." I said quickly and walked out of the shop. We stood in front of each other staring into each other's eyes.

What do I have to do.

"Babe," He said softly, "Come here."

I obeyed and moved closer to him. His strong arms reached out and pulled me against him. He held me tightly, his chin resting on top of my head. We rocked back and forth in the embrace. The cold wind brushed against us.

****

"You know we didn't buy anything." He chuckled as he was focusing on the road.

"I don't really care." I laughed.

"Can I pick a dress for you tonight?" He smirked.

"Sure you can." I smiled.

"Mira, how did you come up those things you said to me earlier?" He suddenly asked gently.

Oh well you know my parents told me that you're a cheater.

"I don't know." I answered quickly. "I don't want to talk about that anymore." I finished.

A couple of minutes later we finally arrived and headed to our room.

"Let's get ready.." He smirked.

I showed him what options I had to wear to dinner.

"Okay, I want you to wear this dress." He said and pointed to a tight, black, short dress.

"It will go with my suit perfectly." He smirked and pulled me to him.

He let me pick out the tie that he would wear tonight. It was kinda funny, because I could have cared less which tie he wore. It didn't make any difference to me at all. Ties were ties, no big deal.

I took my dress into the bathroom to dress in there. I wasn't about to dress in front of him. I slid on the silky black hose and stepped into the dress. I couldn't quite get the zipper up all the way in the back and hated to have him do it for me but had no choice. I combed through my hair, applied some lipstick, dabbed on some blush, spritzed some perfume on and opened the door to the bathroom. He had been changing into his suit, right there in the bedroom. He was just trying his tie when I walked in.

"You look beautiful." He smirked.

"Thank you, you cleaned up pretty good yourself." I said jokingly. "There's just one thing you need to do for me." I laughed.

"And what's that?" He smirked.

"Can you help me finish zipping it up?" I said and turned around so he could see what I meant.

"Oho, of course." He smirked and walked over to me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and zipped it up. I turned around and looked at him.

"Thanks!" I said and pat his head.

"Can you help me with the tie?" He smirked.

"Yeah I can." I chuckled and helped him.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"Neymar don't." I laughed and pushed him away.

I decided to leave my purse in the room since I knew I wouldn't need it for anything.

We walked out of the room and waited for the guys. Moments later they appeared and smirked at us.

"Hey guys." I greeted and waved at them.

"Mr. and Mrs.." Marc started.

"Shut up." I said and covered his mouth.

"Your parents said they're already at the restaurant." Marc confirmed.

"Oh really." I said.

"Yeah I know where." Marc smiled.

"Well, let's go." Neymar said and held my hand.

We walked out to his car and headed to the restaurant my mom and dad wated for us.

**_________

Hello how do you like the story? Please let me know and don't forget to vote and comment 💎❤️

THANK UU ❤️